What is the best Gaming Motherboard out there

So hi guys i jsut wanted to know from you professionals what the best gaming motherboard is what is currently on the market.

As a 2nd question is the Z97 Deluxe good for gaming too or how is that looking.

So let me know what you think.

Best thing would be a 1150 Intel Socket.

Any socket 1150 motherboard with the features you want should do. The Deluxe is very good.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Wich one would you say has the best features for gaming and OC both CPU and GPU + has a really good onboard sound

@TheSLSAMG

The motherboard doesn't affect performance, so pretty much any board is as good as any other for gaming. Some have "gaming-oriented features" such as special audio or network solutions but in the real world these don't usually make an appreciable difference. There's not much reason to spend more than $150-$180 on a board unless you are looking at a more expensive one that has a specific feature about it you want.

Wich one would you say has the best features for gaming and OC both CPU and GPU + has a really good onboard sound

@TheSLSAMG

A lot of the mainstream Z97 boards have good audio onboard.

If you want to spend as little as possible, MSI Z97 G55 SLI. If you are ok with spending a bit more, Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Lets say i got around 200Euros thats about 250$ to spend so need suggsetions :D what a really reliable and one that is not gonna dissapoint me with features.

For example the onboard is important for me and it should last for 2-3years and should support SLI what kinda every mobo does these time around.

Lets say i got around 200Euros thats about 250$ to spend so need suggsetions :D what a really reliable and one that is not gonna dissapoint me with features.

For example the onboard is important for me and it should last for 2-3years and should support SLI what kinda every mobo does these time around.

Asus Z97 Deluxe for 270$ or Asus Maximus VII Hero for 200$

My current rig for entertainment/gaming: i5 4570 3,2GHz; MSI B85M-E45; ZOTAC GTX760 AMP!; 8GB (2x4GB) by Kingston; Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm; Corsair 200R, Corsair VS650; Dell U2312HM, Samsung DVD R/W optical drive; CM Devastator; Corsair MM400 gaming pad

MSI gaming 5/7?

MSI gaming 5/7?

People say the MSI boards are not so good and the support is not so good either

Which people? Their board are great and their CS

well, idk, it's functional I suppose.

If you pick the right parts that's usually not a selling point.

Error: 410

people say the same about Asus support and MSI boards have been solid the last few gens.

Asus Z97 Deluxe for 270$ or Asus Maximus VII Hero for 200$

Neither. They're overpriced for what you need.

Get  an MSI Gaming or Gigabyte Gaming board under $170 and you're fine.

The motherboard doesn't affect performance, so pretty much any board is as good as any other for gaming. Some have "gaming-oriented features" such as special audio or network solutions but in the real world these don't usually make an appreciable difference. There's not much reason to spend more than $150-$180 on a board unless you are looking at a more expensive one that has a specific feature about it you want.

The most useful special feature on my Hero is the network monitoring. It's actually very nice. Onboard is decent. The main bonus is quality.

I dunno man the Hero is a nice fairly cheap board. IT's hard not to recommend 

That if Op decided to spend overpricingly on them

Else I'd suggest an MSI gaming 5 too

My current rig for entertainment/gaming: i5 4570 3,2GHz; MSI B85M-E45; ZOTAC GTX760 AMP!; 8GB (2x4GB) by Kingston; Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm; Corsair 200R, Corsair VS650; Dell U2312HM, Samsung DVD R/W optical drive; CM Devastator; Corsair MM400 gaming pad

I dunno man the Hero is a nice fairly cheap board. IT's hard not to recommend 

$200 for a board when one that's $140 can do the same thing? No.

So right now im deciding between gaming 7 and the maximus hero so what should i get?

(Some) people think that the ASUS Maximus VII Hero is a "GREAT" motherboard, but if you search the internets you wont find any "respectable" reviewer claiming its praise. It doesn't have very good reviews on Amazon or Newegg either.

CPU: i7 4790k OC'd @ 4.6 ghz COOLER: Corsair H105 (SP 120mm Quiet Edition Fans) MOBO: ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 RAM: Kingston Hyper Fury 16GB (2x8) 1866mhz

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: WD Blue 1TB GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w 80+ Gold Fully Modular CASE: Fractal Arc Midi R2

OPTICAL DRIVE: Samsung DVD Burner OS: Win 7 64bit   Please do some research of your own before asking questions. Google and Youtube are your friend.

$200 for a board when one that's $140 can do the same thing? No.

I paid 140$ for my new Hero, also if it doesnt have the same software it isnt the same

I paid 140$ for my new Hero, also if it doesnt have the same software it isnt the same

Stability makes a board, not a handful of "features" than you can occasionally use.

Stability makes a board, not a handful of "features" than you can occasionally use.

wow. a sensivle fsx post :P

yeah, if i were you, id get the MSI 7, or MPower z97 

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

wow. a sensivle fsx post :P

yeah, if i were you, id get the MSI 7, or MPower z97 

My posts are always sensible. People just can't understand my thinking for some reason. :P

Well the Hero is a very stable board. I use the better on board audio daily and I use the network monitoring daily. I always use the custom fan profiles and the desktop overclocking features. We arent talking about drastically more expensive. It's any where from 20-60$ more for a lot of great, useful stuff. You make it seem like I'm comparing a 400$ board to a 100$ one