Does anyone else have a fear of using the school bathroom?

rambi36

Ever since the end of the last school year I've been avoiding going to the bathroom in school period. When I have to go now I just hold it all in till I get home. The reason why I ha e this fear is because I think there's some shady shit going down in there(plus it smells like piss, alot)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dude toughen up and go piss or dump (if you want to live dangerously) It would smell of piss...one fundamental flaw of a male is the in ability to control and predict pissing when it starts to come out, it can come out as a trickle and wet your pants or it can be reminiscent of a fire man outing a fire...water everywhere and no one is going to clean that up so.....piss smell every where. Girls bathrooms don't smell like that because they sit to piss and yes in primary school i was in the girls bathroom...it was an invite but that is another story.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

I just don't like it when someone enternandni am in the middle of a noisy shit.

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

All the schools I've attended and the toilets within have been clean and non-shady.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

Our bathrooms never worked, at least not the toilets. I'd use the urinal, but half the time the toilets had an entire roll (literally the whole roll, still rolled up cardboard tube and all) shoved into them.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I go to a pretty nice uni so the toilets aren't that bad. 

It all works well until you reach for the toilet paper.. It's litterally the cheapest and most sandpapery toilet paper ever!

It's damn near see through and it's even slightly f**king elastic!... There is no excuse for buying this kind of toilet paper.. absolutely no excuse!... 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I don't have a problem pissing in public restrooms, but I will never shit in one.

Oh my god you put Sexpect as a member title!

I go to a pretty nice uni so the toilets aren't that bad. 

It all works well until you reach for the toilet paper.. It's litterally the cheapest and most sandpapery toilet paper ever!

It's damn near see through and it's even slightly f**king elastic!... There is no excuse for buying this kind of toilet paper.. absolutely no excuse!... 

I wish they put Charmin, Cottonelle, or Quilted Northern toilet paper. That stuff's the shit.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Normally when I go to the school bathroom I am on alert and I am actually scared of the vents in the bathroom...god knows why.

There's always piss on the floor, there was a box of e-cigs in the toilet bowl once, and once I walked into the bathroom and found a rather large piece of #2 in the trash can while tossing a paper towel. It was an unwelcome sight, plus once I was in the cafeteria restroom and saw a white substance on the floor resembling man-juice.

Public restrooms are fine by me, so long as it isn't a NYCTA restroom. Those scare me.

Normally when I go to the school bathroom I am on alert and I am actually scared of the vents in the bathroom...god knows why.

There's always piss on the floor, there was a box of e-cigs in the toilet bowl once, and once I walked into the bathroom and found a rather large piece of #2 in the trash can while tossing a paper towel. It was an unwelcome sight, plus once I was in the cafeteria restroom and saw a white substance on the floor resembling man-juice.

Public restrooms are fine by me, so long as it isn't a NYCTA restroom. Those scare me.

Woa my middle school bathroom was actually pretty clean for the most part. I could take a shit in it no problem xD

Life.exe is missing

My old middle schools stall doors didn't even close-even that brand f**king new ones!

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

My old middle schools stall doors didn't even close-even that brand f**king new ones!

my school had new doors but their was a problem with the locks, it couldn't lock well

my school had new doors but their was a problem with the locks, it couldn't lock well

Same here but they were all exactly 4 cm off so the door was stopped by the latch dilly-o. I swear they did it on purpose.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Same here but they were all exactly 4 cm off so the door was stopped by the latch dilly-o. I swear they did it on purpose.

Some locks were busted so you can't close them, it uses a slide lock 

Some locks were busted so you can't close them, it uses a slide lock 

ALL of ours are just plain put on wrong, its infuriating to take a s**t.

I have never used the bathrooms in middle school or high school unless it was an absolute emergency.

Why? Because they are dirty.

I don't use school washrooms ever really. I might pee in one but never poo.

Once I went to a glacier and the public washrooms were soo bad.

Toilet was completely drenched in piss , everywhere. Thoroughly.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China