[UK] GTX 780 + 5yr Warranty for only £299 + free Borderlands: Pre Sequel

Askew

Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit Shit

I need money.

Now.

Shit.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

that cooler ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I have the money and have been looking for a 780 BUUUUUUUT THAT CARD IS HIDEOUS.

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

I got excited, then I realised it was a Zotac.

What is the zotac phobia, I've owned/sold tons of them they are fine and extremely popular in Asia.

It's no1 seller for 780 on scan so nobody is worried about it.

What is the zotac phobia, I've owned/sold tons of them they are fine and extremely popular in Asia.

It's an irrational fear of the UNKNOWN!

My friend had zotac once, it took him a month to get it replaced when it broke in 1 week time.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

people just get scared because of the color scheme they use 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I have the money and have been looking for a 780 BUUUUUUUT THAT CARD IS HIDEOUS.

mod the card? or watercool?

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

It's an irrational fear of the UNKNOWN!

Trust me, I had a Zotax GTX 285 that ran fine and was beasted mercilessly in Crysis 1, then I had a Zotac GTX 580 which in turn was beasted, then I had Zotac 670 SLI in one machine that performed perfectly.

My friend has a Zotac GTX 460 that he bought on launch and still uses gaming for 4-6hr per day even BF4 on a 1050 monitor and it still works.

Good brand, I'd pick them just as easily as I would ASUS MSI or Gigabyte.

Trust me, I had a Zotax GTX 285 that ran fine and was beasted mercilessly in Crysis 1, then I had a Zotac GTX 580 which in turn was beasted, then I had Zotac 670 SLI in one machine that performed perfectly.

My friend has a Zotac GTX 460 that he bought on launch and still uses gaming for 4-6hr per day even BF4 on a 1050 monitor and it still works.

how come you don't have sli 670's anymore?

Specs

people just get scared because of the color scheme they use 

I'm not trying to defend the looks, this card is hideous but if you just want a 780 to put in your rig and would rather save money than have something looking good then it's a good option, as far as I'm concerned the quality is there with Zotac GPUs I've been using them for years and never had any issue.

And they were nice enough to make their 670s on the 680 PCB, only EVGA did it with their 670FTW that sold like hotcakes, meanwhile the Zotac was just as good.

how come you don't have sli 670's anymore?

Sold the PC, I've sold a frightening amount of cards and a few systems, it was a hobby of mine purely for the enjoyment of building systems I never made money from it I had a job the whole time.

I liked opening new tech, putting it together and passing it on, so I've touched many cards and boards etc, I even got the EVGA 780 delivered to me on launch day and had it in this very system for a week or so while other parts arrived for someone's build.

Sold the PC, I've sold a frightening amount of cards and a few systems, it was a hobby of mine purely for the enjoyment of building systems I never made money from it I had a job the whole time.

I liked opening new tech, putting it together and passing it on, so I've touched many cards and boards etc, I even got the EVGA 780 delivered to me on launch day and had it in this very system for a week or so while other parts arrived for someone's build.

maybe you should start making customer pcs? 

Specs

I've been GPU shopping for about a week now. It's an almost impossible endeavour. I've picked about 6 different cards already. But haven't quite pulled the trigger. Can't decide whether to pick a good deal on a 780 / 780 ti, or wait for the 900 series. Have even considered switching to AMD. Haven't even decided properly on brand! Let alone on cooler, or model.

STOP CONFUSING ME EVEN MORE!

I've been GPU shopping for about a week now. It's an almost impossible endeavour. I've picked about 6 different cards already. But haven't quite pulled the trigger. Can't decide whether to pick a good deal on a 780 / 780 ti, or wait for the 900 series. Have even considered switching to AMD. Haven't even decided properly on brand! Let alone on cooler, or model.

STOP CONFUSING ME EVEN MORE!

Wait for 900 series, I posted this deal for people who won't have the £550 or whatever comedy price the new range launches at.

This deal here isn't bad in comparison with a potential 980 that has +~30% performance, considering that it is liable to cost £150 less.

maybe you should start making customer pcs? 

Not possible to make enough of them in order to make it a business, you have to make a lot of PCs per day to make a living just from the fee, or you can build boutique PCs but if they don't all sell fast you lose money on old parts or if you get lots of sales you can't keep up.

Fractal Josh tried it and stopped for the above reasons, he discussed it in detail on a WAN show I forget which.

I still do builds occasionally if someone I know wants one, I'll do it for free for closer friends because I like doing it, I find building a PC very theraputic.

i just didn't like Zotac product even i live in asia

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

mod the card? or watercool?

Yea I wont be modding any cards or watercooling with my ever limited money.

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

If i upgrade soon and this deal is still on i might sell my 780s and buy what something good..... or this and have 3-way but you know how the 780s scale.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Yea I wont be modding any cards or watercooling with my ever limited money.

cmon a kraken g10?

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

cmon a kraken g10?

I want a black or black/blue card like the Sapphire Vapor X ones ideally since my rig is mainly black and blue.

I still run a Zotac 570, it works great. Probably not the quietest or coolest option but cheap and gets the job done.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro