is 6300 good for gaming?

is fx 6300 good for gaming wit r9 280 sappire edition, for game satleast on high on 1080p for next 2-3 years?

High settings, probably not that long. But it'll last for the next 2-3 years for gaming and good frame rates.

Sure, Without AA.

CPU is a bit underpowered though.

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

Uhhhh, for the next 2-3 years, go for the FX 8320. I have the 6300, it's okay, but maybe not for very long. It kinda bottlenecks my 280x too, not sure about your 280. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

High settings, probably not that long. But it'll last for the next 2-3 years for gaming and good frame rates.

Uhhhh, for the next 2-3 years, go for the FX 8320. I have the 6300, it's okay, but maybe not for very long. It kinda bottlenecks my 280x too, not sure about your 280. 

what abt 8320

what abt 8320

It's definitely better, I personally am going to upgrade to said CPU as soon as i have money for it.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

what abt 8320

It's better as a CPU but the GPU is what will hold the performance back in the future, in most cases.

It's better as a CPU but the GPU is what will hold the performance back in the future, in most cases.

so what do u recomend

so what do u recomend

I recommend that you tell us your budget, where are you buying and where are you from for a start.

so what do u recomend

As I said, the 6300/280 is still good for the next few years.

I recommend that you tell us your budget, where are you buying and where are you from for a start.

Yeah that'd help.

As I said, the 6300/280 is still good for the next few years.

Yeah that'd help.

www.gear-up.me

budget is around 2500 AED

www.gear-up.me

budget is around 2500 AED

you can buy i5 4440+ r9 280 sapphire easy for that money. both come 1741 AED

There is so much money left for motherboard. Lets say 300 AED for motherboard we are at 2041 AED

Dont buy amd if you can buy intel. You can buy even better gpu with left over money. Or better mobo / cpu. Whatever. Cpu cooler.

you can buy i5 4440+ r9 280 sapphire easy for that money. both come 1741 AED

There is so much money left for motherboard. Lets say 300 AED for motherboard we are at 2041 AED

Dont buy amd if you can buy intel. You can buy even better gpu with left over money.

can u plz tell all rig with extra detail plz

can u plz tell all rig with extra detail plz

2500 AED for only gpu + cpu?

What is your budget for all PC components ? 

If you play Starcraft 2, DayZ/Arma2(to a lesser extent, 3), Planetside 2, World of Tanks,...etc.

You want Intel. Even if only a cheap Pentium G3258.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

If you play Starcraft 2, DayZ/Arma2(to a lesser extent, 3), Planetside 2, World of Tanks,...etc.

You want Intel. Even if only a cheap Pentium G3258.

only planetside 2

crysis 3, battlefield series cod series, mostly which graphics are awesome

@Assassin1911

Processor:  i5-4690k - 268

Motherboard: Z97-AR - 186

RAM: Kingston Hyper X Beast 1866/CL9 - 121

GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-X - 537 or Gigabyte R9 290 Windforce - 518

SSD: ADATA SP900 128GB - 86

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - 68

PSU: Cooler Master V750 - 160 <-- There is not a good selection of PSUs on that website, and this is the only decent one I found.  Don't risk it with the PSU, get a good quality one.

------------------------------- = 1407

Chassis: Corsair 450D - 171 <-- This is a very personal choice, just giving my opinion based on what is available.

You have a very large budget, so you can really buy anything you want to.  Make sure you buy an Intel processor and at least an R9 290 or GTX 780.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

only planetside 2

crysis 3, battlefield series cod series, mostly which graphics are awesome

A good i5 still kicks 8350's ass in everything except maybe tied in Bf4.

If you use mantle; you would have no problem running Bf4 on pentium g3258(which I did).

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

@Assassin1911

Processor:  i5-4690k - 268

Motherboard: Z97-AR - 186

RAM: Kingston Hyper X Beast 1866/CL9 - 121

GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-X - 537 or Gigabyte R9 290 Windforce - 518

SSD: ADATA SP900 128GB - 86

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - 68

PSU: Cooler Master V750 - 160 <-- There is not a good selection of PSUs on that website, and this is the only decent one I found.  Don't risk it with the PSU, get a good quality one.

------------------------------- = 1407

Chassis: Corsair 450D - 171 <-- This is a very personal choice, just giving my opinion based on what is available.

You have a very large budget, so you can really buy anything you want to.  Make sure you buy an Intel processor and at least an R9 290 or GTX 780.

This makes around 1400 USD makes around 5000 AED, i have 2500 AED

This makes around 1400 USD makes around 5000 AED, i have 2500 AED

oh, I misunderstood, not sure why you would send me to that website if that isn't where you are buying from?

It is going to be difficult to give you an exact estimate because I don't have access to the actual retailers you are using, and prices will be different.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/zKV7Mp

Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/zKV7Mp/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($67.99 @ NCIX US)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($29.98 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($89.99 @ Newegg)

Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($78.30 @ Newegg)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($53.98 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB Dual-X Video Card  ($189.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($29.99 @ Newegg)

Total: $540.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-07 11:33 EDT-0400

Fill it out with whatever case you like.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

the fx6300 is vastly superior to the pentium g3258 for gaming op dont get missleaded here, youd need at least a mid-level core i3 to be as good.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

the fx6300 is vastly superior to the pentium g3258 for gaming op dont get missleaded here, youd need at least a mid-level core i3 to be as good.

The pentium has better single core performance

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

The pentium has better single core performance

yes but for most modern games its still not enough i tested this myself disabling ht and 2 cores and many struggle to keep 30fps even at 4.6ghz...dual core is no longer cutting it for modern games and pc ports.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

2500 AED for only gpu + cpu?

What is your budget for all PC components ? 

for all components

oh, I misunderstood, not sure why you would send me to that website if that isn't where you are buying from?

It is going to be difficult to give you an exact estimate because I don't have access to the actual retailers you are using, and prices will be different.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/zKV7Mp

Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/zKV7Mp/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($67.99 @ NCIX US)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($29.98 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($89.99 @ Newegg)

Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($78.30 @ Newegg)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($53.98 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB Dual-X Video Card  ($189.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($29.99 @ Newegg)

Total: $540.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-07 11:33 EDT-0400

Fill it out with whatever case you lik

then i have to fill out shipment cost of thousand $ if i buy from here

DAMNIT!!!

for all components

then i have to fill out shipment cost of thousand $ if i buy from here

DAMNIT!!!

Buy local, I'm just telling you which components to get.  Start with the parts that I showed you, and then when you get enough money, buy an i5.