Movie For Shadow Of The Colossus Still Coming

qwertywarrior

http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/12375/movie-for-shadow-of-the-colossus-still-coming.html

there was noise about this movie coming out.... but we never heard back from them again

until now and its not very good news tl:dr (its still alive)

i wonder if Linus ever played this life changing game

(i loved it ! )

anyways sony is gonna eff this up

how the hell will they even make this movie

the kid practically never said a word except AGRO !! AGRO !! *Whistles*  AGRO !!!!

12375-7a6ffcf1_680_400.jpg

A movie adaptation of Shadow of the Colossus by Sony is still in the works, according to The Hollywood Reporter. We had heard about the planned movie adaptation a while back, but it had faded into the back of our minds since there has not been much talk about the movie recently. The report claims that the director and producer roles will be filled with different individuals.

Andres Muschietti, who worked on horror movie Mama, will be the director. Barbara Muschietti, Andres' wife, will assist him with the movie while Kevin Misher fills the producer role.

Other than knowing that the crew has been switched up and the movie is still on its way, we are unsure when Shadow of the Colossus will be coming out or how the movie will play out.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Am I gonna be hated if i say i have no idea what this is?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Man, I still want a Gears Of War movie.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

It's iffy. It's a bit of a classic, but it's also a console peasant game, so who knows. :P

No just felt sorry for

It's iffy. It's a bit of a classic, but it's also a console peasant game, so who knows. :P

Console peasantry didnt start till after the ps2 imo.  Some of the best games I've played are on earlier consoles.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

No just felt sorry for

ok...

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

PCSX2 emulation and it's a PC game! V3M3Gt5.png

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

what... this is a thing.. i'm not sure if i'm excited or upset because i know it will be horrible.

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

The Elder Scrolls, the first Open World televised series from HBO. Control the experience by making interactive choices with your phone. :P

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Meh, I'm still waiting for a sequel to Dredd.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

how the hell will they even make this movie

the kid practically never said a word except AGRO !! AGRO !! *Whistles*  AGRO !!!!

2001 space odissey. 'nuff said

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Not blaming OP but do people really care about these movies? I hear so much about video games becoming movies and they never seem to amount to anything.

CPU: 3570K @ 4.2 | RAM: 16GB Corsair | GPU: EVGA GTX 780ti ACX SC | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Monitor: Asus PB278Q | Sound: ATH-M50X | Mic: Blue Snowball

Instead of wasting their resources on making a movie for this game. How about wasting their resources on making a sequel for this game?

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

I haven't played the game either but it seems fantastic. For a PS2 games the graphics are up there with PS3. Gameplay is also unique in that you don't kill monsters. You only kill the Colossi. First you explore the world and find your target, then you climb on top of the giant stone being, hit it's weak point for massive damage and kill it.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Instead of wasting their resources on making a movie for this game. How about wasting their resources on making a sequel for this game?

Is been in the works for ten years, have you actually never heard of The Last Guardian?

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R