If you could eliminate one race from ever existing, which one would it be?

xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt

For me it would be either Le Tour de France, or the Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix.

I dont know a single person that has ever watched Le Tour de France. They make a big deal of it every year, but who actually watches it? Just ignore it. Its shit.

And the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix circuit is the most boring race of the year. Too much straight line, too much open space around the track, and its always at night.

I'm just gonna say Nascar, plain and simple its just some people going in a circle wIth the ocasinal crash

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Probably Orcs. Man I hate these things...

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

I'm just gonna say Nascar, plain and simple its just some people going in a circle wIth the ocasinal crash

Yes NASCAR is like a year long Abu Dhabi GP.

The cars dont even look hard to drive. They look pretty slow, and there is only 2 corners on the track.

I watch Tour de France, my entire family does and pretty much everyone we know for that matter. The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix circuit is a bit straight, but it is one of the most beautiful circuits there is and it does have some seriously brutal turns that make for great battles. All in all I don't see why you feel the need to take something away that others obviously enjoy.

I watch Tour de France, my entire family does and pretty much everyone we know for that matter. The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix circuit is a bit straight, but it is one of the most beautiful circuits there is and it does have some seriously brutal turns that make for great battles. All in all I don't see why you feel the need to take something away that others obviously enjoy.

The marina around the track looks pretty amazing, but the track itself is just the worst. Even in the F1 games its boring.

I was hoping that was going to be the thread's direction. B)

For me it would be either Le Tour de France, or the Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix.

I dont know a single person that has ever watched Le Tour de France. They make a big deal of it every year, but who actually watches it? Just ignore it. Its shit.

And the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix circuit is the most boring race of the year. Too much straight line, too much open space around the track, and its always at night.

I'll also say the new Sochi GP is going to be boring. It's all straights. Nothing beats the classics like Spa and Monza.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Well played. 

But NASCAR is the correct answer.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

The marina around the track looks pretty amazing, but the track itself is just the worst. Even in the F1 games its boring.

That's interesting, because in real life most of the drivers seems to like the track.

I'll also say the new Sochi GP is going to be boring. It's all straights. Nothing beats the classics like Spa and Monza.

The Sochi track looks pretty unique. I am hoping it is one of the best races of the year.

All of the current motorsport.

A major sacrifice is needed if we are to resurrect group B rallying

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I would choose all cyclist racing. I'm honestly sick of seeing and hearing about it, and I'm sick of those assholes taking up the road whilst looking as gay as possible (no offense to actual gay people who wouldn't be caught dead wearing that shit)

You didn't pay taxes to use that bicycle on the road, get your ass in the ditch.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

That's interesting, because in real life most of the drivers seems to like the track.

Maybe because they can take a nap before getting to the end of the straights and the run off is so huge that they cant possibly injure themselves.

It'd be a certain 1994 GP at Imola. :(

They modified it after a legend died 

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Maybe because they can take a nap before getting to the end of the straights and the run off is so huge that they cant possibly injure themselves.

Yes I'm sure that's why they like it... Get your head out of your ass man, the world doesn't revolve around your opinion.

Behold.....justice.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The Sochi track looks pretty unique. I am hoping it is one of the best races of the year.

OH Damn wait a second. I mixed it up with the Beijing track in Formula E. Now that's a boring track...

beijing_animated.gif

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

OH Damn wait a second. I mixed it up with the Beijing track in Formula E. Now that's a boring track...

beijing_animated.gif

But it is a street track like Monaco isnt it. If they crash there is nothing to keep them safe.

If a single race, the 1994 San Marino GP. Maybe then Ayrton Senna would still be alive.

If a form of motorsport, Camping World Truck Series NASCAR. I don't mind NASCAR, but why with fake pickup trucks?

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)