What are you smoking right now?

TheMail

I meant your avatar

then its emma blackery

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

then its emma blackery

does this forum have like a thing for her?

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

what else?

ZL1-Superburnout-.jpg

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

doenst make me look an idiot

No, but the poor spelling, lack of punctuation, and excessive gifs do.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Oxygen is toxic to all human tissue. Breathing air, is harmful to you. That's why we need anti oxidants.

It's corrosive in a way, causes everything it comes into contact with to break down.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

yes but when the chances are high enough already, id rather live my life to the fullest.

"to the fullest"

Enjoy not being able to run for 10 seconds without being out of breath due to shitty lungs. If that's what you call "to the fullest" then I feel bad for you.

Also there isn't a lot of "living your life" when it comes to cigarettes. 

No, but the poor spelling, lack of punctuation, and excessive gifs do.

Nothing wrong with gifs :P

"to the fullest"

Enjoy not being able to run for 10 seconds without being out of breath due to shitty lungs. If that's what you call "to the fullest" then I feel bad for you.

Also there isn't a lot of "living your life" when it comes to cigarettes. 

Everytime we buy a pack of cigarettes, we get reminded that smoking 'kills'. Really nobody here is waiting for the bullshit coming from you people. OP made a topic about what brand we're smoking, why do people feel the need to tell us that smoking is bad? You really can't imagine how much we've heard that, once again: It's also on the packs we buy

On the occasions that I do smoke, it tends to be Mayfair, mainly because that's what my friends smoke, and I bum fags off of people rather than buying my own.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

No, I don't have any mental problems and I like having good health and living

Inb4 hate

Everytime we buy a pack of cigarettes, we get reminded that smoking 'kills'. Really nobody here is waiting for the bullshit coming from you people. OP made a topic about what brand we're smoking, why do people feel the need to tell us that smoking is bad? You really can't imagine how much we've heard that, once again: It's also on the packs we buy

Oh I know. I won't question anybody for smoking. I will question them for saying that smoking is "living to the fullest."

I smoke benson & hedges cigarettes. Cigarillos and cigars on occation.

Why can't non smokers just stay out of this.. (Don't answer that..)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

it feels good and im gonna die eventually anyway, so it doesnt make much of a difference

It's not just about dying. You hurt others by it as well it hits your wallet pretty hard too.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

For the people who want to kick the bucket or want to avoid smoking cigs. Try Craft Vapery. You can have both non nicotine or nicotine mixes.

It's not just about dying. You hurt others by it as well it hits your wallet pretty hard too.

i live alone, so im only hurting myself by smoking. my packs of cigarettes are around 15R for the nice ones, which works out to around ~$1.30.. so my wallet is fine

I have a feeling a lot of people commenting in this forum are still in highschool or early college and just spilling the same old stuff we all heard growing up. My mother is 65, father is 58, they both smoke a pack a day and can still kick my ass in a fight.

I don't smoke cigs often. Only socially when someone offers at hang outs, but I do smoke hookah about 5 times a week. 15+ times a week when my girlfriend stays for several days. I'm surprised no one has mentioned hookah or shisha that they're smoking. Not everything is cigaretts. And just to comment on everyone saying enjoy you're shortening your life span. I already have a cronic illness that my doctor says I'll barely live past 45-50 so I'm enjoying my life as much as I can. Already cronically drank nearly every night in college for 4 years. Stopped doing that almost all together besides a random beer when out with friends. Smokings just more enjoyable then what you realize. Mentally it does calm you down after a rough day. (speaking from hookah/shisha perspective)

CPU: 3570K @ 4.3Ghz MOBO: ASUS P8z77-v Deluxe RAM: 2-4GB Gskill GPU: EVGA 670 FTW SSD: Vertex 4 256 Case: CM HAF 932

I have a feeling a lot of people commenting in this forum are still in highschool or early college and just spilling the same old stuff we all heard growing up. My mother is 65, father is 58, they both smoke a pack a day and can still kick my ass in a fight.

I don't smoke cigs often. Only socially when someone offers at hang outs, but I do smoke hookah about 5 times a week. 15+ times a week when my girlfriend stays for several days. I'm surprised no one has mentioned hookah or shisha that they're smoking. Not everything is cigaretts. And just to comment on everyone saying enjoy you're shortening your life span. I already have a cronic illness that my doctor says I'll barely live past 45-50 so I'm enjoying my life as much as I can. Already cronically drank nearly every night in college for 4 years. Stopped doing that almost all together besides a random beer when out with friends. Smokings just more enjoyable then what you realize. Mentally it does calm you down after a rough day. (speaking from hookah/shisha perspective)

shisha is nice, the main reason i smoke cigarettes is purely for the convenience of it

I dont any more, well i do in company when drinking, not that often but it happens.
But i do miss it daily, I miss the feeling it gives, the ahhh moment when you light
one up and take the first inhale, it just makes you feel so damn good.

If you never have smoked, dont start, in the end it will kill you or shorten your life,
so dont start. It is my advice to everyone.

But god damn i hope they invent cigarettes that wont kill you :-)