What are you smoking right now?

TheMail

^

does it say the LD50 for those effects?

You think you're smart asking for the LD50. These aren't lab tests, they're surveys.

Citations are at the bottom.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

You think you're smart asking for the LD50. These aren't lab tests, they're surveys.

Citations are at the bottom.

i didnt read it. and if its not a lab test, then dont post it, because its not provable. give evidence of a dose that does that to 50% of the population and i will accept it. otherwise stop the hate

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

i didnt read it. and if its not a lab test, then dont post it, because its not provable. give evidence of a dose that does that to 50% of the population and i will accept it. otherwise stop the hate

You can't comment on it if you didn't read it. Look at the citations, there's a wide variety of tests.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

You can't comment on it if you didn't read it. Look at the citations, there's a wide variety of tests.

quote them here if you want me to comment on them. so far, im not even remotely interested in a "survey" if you just claim some results

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

i dont plan on spending my night reading so i can argue with you. either the next time you quote me you give me some facts from those links here, or i am out. i have better things to do

i dont plan on spending my night reading so i can argue with you. either the next time you quote me you give me some facts from those links here, or i am out. i have better things to do

Well clearly nothing I can say is going to change your mind, which makes sense though, because you're addicted. I'm sorry. I hope your children fare better than you did.

Have fun smoking.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Well clearly nothing I can say is going to change your mind, which makes sense though, because you're addicted. I'm sorry. I hope your children fare better than you did.

Have fun smoking.

i dont even smoke... and you can change my mind. just post some quotes from those articles. i dont have the time to read entire articles. 

i dont even smoke... and you can change my mind. just post some quotes from those articles. i dont have the time to read entire articles. 

I have better things to do than convince people over the internet that smoking is bad for you. You evidently have the time to tell me you don't have the time to read those articles, (which essentially means you're lying and just don't want to) so I'm not quite sure what your deal is.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I have better things to do than convince people over the internet that smoking is bad for you. You evidently have the time to tell me you don't have the time to read those articles, (which essentially means you're lying and just don't want to) so I'm not quite sure what your deal is.

no i have the ability to spend a minute to reply, or read a short quote. i dotn have the ability to open an article and read it all to find where it proves your point. and do that many times.

Have fun regretting it later in life.

[CPU] Intel i5 4690k @ stock w/ Corsair H100i [Motherboard] Asus Z97-AR [RAM] 16GB Corsair Vengeance [GPU] Asus Strix GTX 970 OC 4GB [Case] Corsair Obsidian Series 750D [Storage] 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Western Digital Cavier Green HDD [PSU] Corsair CX Series 750M [Display] Dell U2412M [Keyboard] Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Red) [Mouse] Zowie FK1 w/ Corsair MM600 Mouse Mat [Sound] Asus Xonar Essence STX, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1, Sennheiser HD558 w/ ModMic [OS] Windows 8.1 64-bit

it feels good and im gonna die eventually anyway, so it doesnt make much of a difference

I use similar logic when I get the urge to skydive without a parachue.

Oh man, I was smoking a pack a day. Either Camel or Marlboro. But eh, I'm currently "smoking" liquid via an e-cig.

And no, I don't use that in public. 

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Have fun regretting it later in life.

k

Oh man, I was smoking a pack a day. Either Camel or Marlboro. But eh, I'm currently "smoking" liquid via an e-cig.

And no, I don't use that in public. 

the reason i avoid e-cigs is mostly because of the retarded community that e-cigs has.. the community is more cancerous than my cigarettes

k

the reason i avoid e-cigs is mostly because of the retarded community that e-cigs has.. the community is more cancerous than my cigarettes

Yeah, exactly.

But idk, this is a bit nauseating but at least I don't have that urge to smoke.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

Yeah, exactly.

But idk, this is a bit nauseating but at least I don't have that urge to smoke.

whats also nice is snuff, like the tobacco that you snort. its a good alternative if you dont wanna smoke. its cheap too.

Might as well give up. Wont realise they are destroying themselves

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

whats also nice is snuff, like the tobacco that you snort. its a good alternative if you dont wanna smoke. its cheap too.

I don't think that's even sold where I live, but I'll search around. Thanks.

Lung cancer is not a nice way to die. Neither is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Trust me, I've seen it happen, and it could happen to you. If you are unwilling to give up smoking, please, at the very least, go see a pneumologist from time to time.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Might as well give up. Wont realise they are destroying themselves

They don't want to realize. I honestly feel bad for them. Even if they realize they've made a poor decision at this point it could be very difficult for them to change their mind.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

They don't want to realize. I honestly feel bad for them. Even if they realize they've made a poor decision at this point it could be very difficult for them to change their mind.

m8, it's not even that, honestly.

Point is, you won't live forever. So might as well enjoy the little things that actually give you any pleasure.

Point is, you won't live forever. So might as well enjoy the little things that actually give you any pleasure.

I prefer to find little things to enjoy that don't shorten my lifespan.

You can make pseudo-philosophical statements about your ephemerality to sound tougher all day long, but at the end of the day you're making your life shorter by doing so and sounding even stupider by saying it.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I prefer to find little things to enjoy that don't shorten my lifespan.

You can make pseudo-philosophical statements about your ephemerality to sound tougher all day long, but at the end of the day you're making your life shorter by doing so and sounding even stupider by saying it.

dont smoke but understand those who do... and why is it so hard to understand that some would rather live 60 years and enjoying them, than live 80 years and be grumpy, realising they just gave up that little thrill in life for 20 years. id rather live shorter but more enjoyable than longer but stressed out/feeling like you didnt do what you wanted