What are you smoking right now?

TheMail

feck, thought they were menthol or something, i'm not knowledgeable about cigarette brands etc

me neither. i just assumed marlboro green existed :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

right? it's so nasty and you cough if you try. your own body REJECTS you doing that and you keep doing it. blows my mind.

it feels good so i dont really care

HURR DURR CANCER STOP SMOKING ITS BAAAAAD

Jokes aside, yeah, I don't smoke because I don't like throwing away part of my life for an addiction I can easily avoid.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

did it feel good before you got addicted? unlikely.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

yes, it gives a nice rush

its nicotine, it felt the best then. i tried once. lungs hurt but you feel good. didnt do it more cuz money

yes, it gives a nice rush

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

2 packs a day to a pack a week but my classes begins in a week so probably it will rise up to 2 packs a day again

winston-soft_13581.jpg

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Masterbuilt-smoker%5B1%5D.jpg

2 packs a day to a pack a week but my classes begins in a week so probably it will rise up to 2 packs a day again

winston-soft_13581.jpg

Winstons are nice, they're unfortunately hard to find here.

I would smoke if ciggies actually calmed you down, not just make you an addict that doesnt feel normal by not smoking, make you look 20 years older and die 30 years earlier...

Id rather start injesting weed, but thats illegal and unsafe exept in some parts of certain countries so i dont do drugs at all and so  - i am not smoking at all.

I don't smoke, I hate it when people have to smoke next to me, also I tell them to go, if they smoke on a restroom, especially in school.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I would smoke if ciggies actually calmed you down, not just make you an addict that doesnt feel normal by not smoking, make you look 20 years older and die 30 years earlier...

Id rather start injesting weed, but thats illegal and unsafe exept in some parts of certain countries so i dont do drugs at all and so  - i am not smoking at all.

they do calm you down, theres such a thing as "moderation"

maybe..., but they solve problem they create... thats why you are shaking and going crazy if you dont get your dose haha

so... no thanks.

I don't smoke.

i agree ,i prefer to smoke because of my previous experiences with my long going depression and its meds. I prefer to live less but colorful life than living a dull life

maybe..., but they solve problem they create... thats why you are shaking and going crazy if you dont get your dose haha

so... no thanks.

its not heroin we are talking about.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I Don't smoke, I never will smoke, and I've seen the affects of smoking on close family members. Seeing someone who is only just 50 struggling to breathe without an oxygen tube, because their lungs have become clogged up with the tar from cigarettes, whilst they lie on a hospital bed with lung and liver cancer waiting to die, is the most horrible thing to witness outside of brutal murder in movies (only because I've never actually seen brutal murder).

I would try to use facts but obviously you don't appear to care for your body all that much. Enjoy your cigarettes, and I shall enjoy these:

post-38950-0-03272800-1409680752.jpg

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I smoke weed. Does it make me a bad person?

yes. @Jogostar

it feels good and im gonna die eventually anyway, so it doesnt make much of a difference

Well, except for shriveling your lungs, making your teeth fall out and your skin get baggy and dry, sure. And making that "eventually" shorter.

Heroine feels even better. Why don't you try that?

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Well, except for shriveling your lungs, making your teeth fall out and your skin get baggy and dry, sure. And making that "eventually" shorter.

Heroine feels even better. Why don't you try that?

You're an idiot if you think smoking will cause all of those things. Nice research Sherlock.

You're an idiot if you think smoking will cause all of those things. Nice research Sherlock.

You're an idiot for not realizing.

http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/effects_cig_smoking/

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

^

does it say the LD50 for those effects?