best type of steak

spwath

I don't eat just straight steak...

But something like a nicely-marinated flank steak in a taco or burrito on the other hand...

MMMM

Steak that is fried with onions and eaten in a still warm crusty baguette wet with all the juices of meat and onion.

30358-cooler-master-haf932-tumblrm1z9dwx

The best cut of steak is the one I get fully cooked on the BBQ for free.  Free steak and free cooking.  Free .. all of it.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

T-bone and fillet, rare and bloody.

I need to askew a question.

a skew steak, or an askew steak?

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

T-bone and fillet, rare and bloody.

Manliest of men

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I hate filet. No flavor. T-bone or ribeye marinated overnight and char grilled to medium rare.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I hate filet. No flavor. T-bone or ribeye marinated overnight and char grilled to medium rare.

I like Tilapia Fillets.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Depends on the chef and the individual cow. 

The best steak I've ever eaten was an Oyster Blade Wagyu (so a chuck cut) - free range, grass fed and cooked to the Chef's recommendation - which I am guessing was blue to very rare with a light dressing. Thinly sliced. Absolutely divine, and melt in your mouth - the marbling texture looked so appetizing and I have had worse orgasms in my mouth before. This was at the "Aria" restaurant in Brisbane.

Usually when I think of "steak" I go with the big cut of Rib Eye, though I now usually find if it's cooked Rare or Medium Rare it's just too chewy, so I tend to eschew it at restaurants unless my faith in the chef is high.

At home, I'm really lazy and can't be arsed cooking....so tartare, 

Depends on the chef and the individual cow.

The best steak I've ever eaten was an Oyster Blade Wagyu (so a chuck cut) - free range, grass fed and cooked to the Chef's recommendation - which I am guessing was blue to very rare with a light dressing. Thinly sliced. Absolutely divine, and melt in your mouth - the marbling texture looked so appetizing and I have had worse orgasms in my mouth before. This was at the "Aria" restaurant in Brisbane.

Usually when I think of "steak" I go with the big cut of Rib Eye, though I now usually find if it's cooked Rare or Medium Rare it's just too chewy, so I tend to eschew it at restaurants unless my faith in the chef is high.

At home, I'm really lazy and can't be arsed cooking....so tartare,

I'm at red oiser a great steak place, I may get ribeye or t bone

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Medium well tbone thrown onto the grill that is prepared with finest brickettes for that smokey flavor..yes.

Kobe beef is the best type of beef you can get in America. The best cut being Filet Mignon.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Kobe beef is the best type of beef you can get in America. The best cut being Filet Mignon.

I'm getting a filet mignon, medium rare, from red osier

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

My medium rare filet mignon was yummy

Filet Mignon (must be med-rare)

The best way of having it IMO - Steak Diane

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/steak-diane-recipe.html

Sincerely, your resident foodie.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Filet Mignon (must be med-rare)

The best way of having it IMO - Steak Diane

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/steak-diane-recipe.html

Sincerely, your resident foodie.

Just finished my medium rare filet mignon. It was yummy

Cote a los with choron sauce,snow peas ,baked potatoes with thyme and a bottle of Saint Emilion Grand Cru 2010

Rare ofcourse!

I would KILL for that :ph34r:

Let's agree to disagree

Steak that is fried with onions and eaten in a still warm crusty baguette wet with all the juices of meat and onion.

meh

Not info fried food. I hate grease.

Whatever the 'mericans use for their "if you can eat this entire steak in 30 minutes you get it for free" challenges. I'd pay for it

Other than that i can cook most of it well enough to not have to choose :)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

prime rib any day

CPU: Intel i5 4690k @4.2ghz MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero-RAM:HyperX Fury 8gb PSU: Corsair CX750M-GPU: MSI 390x 8g HDD:WD Green 1TB KEYBOARD: Rosewill RGB8-MOUSE: Corsair Gaming RGB M65

I get top sirloin roasts and hand cut ridiculously thick steaks when I want to be fancy, but I'm pretty easy so I like sirloin, strip, ribeye, whatever really, as uncooked as the cook dares to make it. My favourite is a steak marinated at room temperature for an hour and lightly seared so the inside is lukewarm and the consistency of jello. <insert Homer drool face.jpg>

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers