What's the coolest thing you ever done ?

Ceatra

So what's the coolest thing you ever done ???

Mine was driving a Go Kart at full speed...with a Honda 390cc motor. (Didn't sh*t my pants :D )

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

I don't know if I'd consider it the coolest thing I've done, but being inside of the air traffic control tower for YVR was pretty damn neat.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

Play game of thrones with a few hundred thousand volts?

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

Tried to escape from a mental facility only to be tackled by the more physically capable nurses and then was thrown into a rubber room and given a needle in the butt.  It was a rush trying to escape but I didn't get far.  :S

I need to do more cool stuff in my life outside of mental facilities but with a lack of funds, lack of good mental health and a lack of friends eh not much happens.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Possibly sailing from Scotland to Ireland and back in 36 hours including a half day rest in Ireland. Or possibly talking in the EU buildings in Strasbourg as part of the euroscola trips. Not sure but between those two.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I swore in front of my mummy. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Tried to escape from a mental facility only to be tackled by the more physically capable nurses and then was thrown into a rubber room and given a needle in the butt.  It was a rush trying to escape but I didn't get far.  :S

I need to do more cool stuff in my life outside of mental facilities but with a lack of funds, lack of good mental health and a lack of friends eh not much happens.

ROFL!

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

ROFL!

I liked your response and while I had to laugh at my own post it also is sad. Hopefully life gets better but I haven't found a way to do it yet.

Having *** on a plane.

Being in control of an chopper for a few seconds

Doing 230km/h on a 90km/h road (stupid and awesome at the same time)

Helping a cute mom with getting her newborn on the bus (buggy)

Let's agree to disagree

Wait, I forgott something, when I was in the Kindergarten, I broke a glass door :P

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

I one made toast...all by myself.

It was pretty hardcore.

I swore in front of my mummy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T9dBVwVDbM

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I saved a few animals from drowning, lambs for instance.

Got a few thieves arrested together with my father that stole some firewood a few years back.

Besides that, nı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨thing much

EDIT: Oh I just remembered, my father made me spit out a glass christmasball when I was 3, apparently I thought it was good for eating.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Probably that time I head shot-ed someone across the huge desert level on BFBC2 with a m-93 raffica, during the last few seconds of a round. The horn started sounding at the end of the conquest round, so I turned and just decided to empty everything I had towards the enemy base, when I was done emptying my main weapon I just started shooting the m93 and had a random headshot thing pop up.

The other one was when I finally unlocked the tactical knife for the m9 berretta in cod mw2 and immediately went on a rampage and got a kill streak of 9.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

basic parkour. going from rooftop to rooftop. i was in that assassins creed zone back in the days. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Actually I may have thought of some things that were cool that did not involve me being in a psych hospital ....

Last year when I thought it looked like Hiawatha Horse Park would be closing down I got the opportunity on the last race night to see harness racing from a different perspective and got to ride in the starters car facing the horses and the drivers in the sulkies.  It was an awesome experience.  I also have to say the few times I got to jog my uncles horses was fun too.  

Oh, wait in CS:GO I quickscoped 3 guys in a row :P

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

In games it's probably a single handed win with an SPG against 4 enemy tanks in world of tanks.. In close combat

Irl

I've driven a few cool cars. Most expensive of which is a koeningsegg CC (The first gen).. Not really that pleasant to drive for costing that much

Gone through a rally stage in a 450bhp volvo 740 rally car

Fired a Bofors FH77b Howitzer. And driven two swedish tanks

Those are all that i can think of at the moment 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Sex. 

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

coolest thing ..... drank beer in a industrial freezer :)

Its all about those volumetric clouds