Movies and music forum sections(suggestion)

nanowatt

So i was wondering could we have a movie and music section on the forum(one for each category or just one for both)?So we can talk about what is new,trailers,new music videos maybe recommend movies.....i think you get the idea.Is it that hard to accomplish or it's just going to be useless.For me would be nice to have such a section because sometimes i feel like i have to ask someone about a movie or talk about crappy music videos

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Yeah that sounds like a pretty cool idea honestly I'd be stoked for this to come out so I can share the good music with all these good people.

won't happen

Why not?The idea is not that bad

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Don't think it will happen, to be honest.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

As long as we can have one about competitive knitting too. Their are so hardcore knitting enthusiast on LTT including me.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Why not?The idea is not that bad

because home theater and photo, which get like a handful of posts per day is more useful than media which practically everyone partakes in (music/movies)

also because we have video games subforums and that makes miles more sense and is more fitting to this forum than a music forum, because music has infinitely less to do with hardware and equipment than gaming.

Error: 410

As long as we can have one about competitive knitting too. Their are so hardcore knitting enthusiast on LTT including me.

Ha..ha..ha

1484.gif

because home theater and photo, which get like a handful of posts per day is more useful than media which practically everyone partakes in (music/movies)

also because we have video games subforums and that makes miles more sense and is more fitting to this forum than a music forum, because music has infinitely less to do with hardware and equipment than gaming.

Perhaps but if you are like me....and many others you would like to recommend movies or good music and know the bad ones.And i can't recommend a movie in the home theater section.And is not like it's useless i mean we have sections that are not even used.

Perhaps but if you are like me....and many others you would like to recommend movies or good music and know the bad ones.And i can't recommend a movie in the home theater section.And is not like it's useless i mean we have sections that are not even used.

that was heavily implied sarcasm

the idea that we can't have it for absolutely no logical reason is retarded IMO, borderline hypocritical, but opinions can't really convince whoever decides on what goes on here

the only legitimate defense I can think of is for legal reasons, but that's still stupidly easy to solve.

Error: 410