Leaked Photos Show 4.7-inch iPhone 6 Polished Rear Shell with Finer Gray Antenna Breaks

Victorious Secret

I want to like the iPhone 6, finally an iPhone with a usable screen size, but at the same time they are screwing up their design with round edges if this is to be believedd

you don't like round edges?  I thought it gave it a slimmer look, maybe even feel.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Oh look, Another iPhone image.

Oh look, Builder talking up Apple's perfection again.

you don't like round edges?  I thought it gave it a slimmer look, maybe even feel.

I think the Samsung galaxy series is far better looking and feeling with squared offed edges, i don`t like the constant radius edges on the mock up here

ive previously owned a samsung galaxy glide, Infuse, and i now use a LG Nexus 4 and am happy with it other than the battery life and heat. OT but do many phones get as hot as the N4?

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Despite the fact Android is a memory hog and every app that runs on it is either Java or poorly optimized C++ with Open Frameworks, I may switch to it the next time I get a phone (probably when I finish my graduate work).

Is it really that bad? I thought since KitKat it can run well on as little as 512MB of RAM. Prior to that I'd heard Android used as much RAM as possible deliberately, in order to make apps loading up snappier.

Regardless, I don't think I've run into any trouble with it even on an old 4.1 device with 1GB of ram.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

Is it really that bad? I thought since KitKat it can run well on as little as 512MB of RAM. Prior to that I'd heard Android used as much RAM as possible deliberately, in order to make apps loading up snappier.

Regardless, I don't think I've run into any trouble with it even on an old 4.1 device with 1GB of ram.

Apples to apples the iPhones are as responsive as Android phones, and iOS can run on 430MB of RAM, but more importantly it's the apps built on the android platform which are memory/resource hogs, and that is a consequence of using Java. The JVM is very expensive. C/C++ can eliminate a number of issues, but most app developers don't go through it with a fine-toothed comb or use a memory-optimizing compiler like Clang.

It's just a natural consequence of interpreted languages. I'm shocked colleges still use Java, Python, or C# to teach intro programming and object-oriented design. I understand the C++ templates are ugly and the whole language needs a ground-up overhaul, but people should be taught to not use Interpreted Languages until they understand the performance hits and the proper environment for them. Just my two cents.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd