Are you a furry?

Snickerzz

Yar, though I suppose you would technically call me a scalie

i think of that as a sub category to the furry :P

*jumps on your back* go draggy go! :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Glorified perverts  :)

no

rofl :D

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

• 2 years later...

umm... no

dude you just revived a 2 year old thread

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The dead coming back to life isn't necessarily a bad thing, such is the case with the walking dead, they've made a whole series of things coming back to life.

I always dreamed of having wings and flying like a bird, or running fast like a horse. Even today I get those moments where I wish I could just fly up to that spot.

Am I a furry, no. Do i like the idea of having a world with different species, all with their own traits, yes.

For me, I would compare it to the concept of magic in Harry Potter. Would it be cool, fuxk yes. Do I sexualy fantasize about it? No. Does it affect my everyday life? No. Do I constantly look at fan art? No

It's just a neat concept. That's it for me.

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

Cat girls are cute...

That's as far as that's gone... 

(Cats and girls are great too)

I hate to participate in a necrobump'd thread, but this is a prime time opportunity to post this, especially in reply to you.

caa34eb679.jpg

(AKA you're good.  ;))

COMIC SANS

umm... no

go drunk, you're home

might want to take those defibs away from him then

The dead coming back to life isn't necessarily a bad thing, such is the case with the walking dead, they've made a whole series of things coming back to life.

I'm done

I hate to participate in a necrobump'd thread, but this is a prime time opportunity to post this, especially in reply to you.

(AKA you're good.  ;))

Whooo! haha, nothing against furries.

A little game who's name starts with Neko has taught me cat girls are indeed mostly human... because looks aren't everything haha