Just got a ZX Spectrum

LukaP

So just got one for free from a neighbour. only the keyboard/computer part though, no casette player or cables needed.

what should i do with it? i was thinking either try and get it working, or build a super small form factor pc in there, with like a raspi or something, for the hell of it.

so, any thoughts?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I've got one too with external RAM module and original ac adapter but sadly no tv on which I can display it's signal :/

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

I've got one too with external RAM module and original ac adapter but sadly no tv on which I can display it's signal :/

i have the tv (can also salvage the cables and power thingy) but still nothing to use it with, plus no way to get any games on the casettes

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

my friend doing some mods on it and playing some of his own music 

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Build a apu build in there :)

Build a PC there! If you have money for the project you can get the insides of a NUC/Brix and mod them in it. Still even a raspi would be a fun build.

Build a apu build in there :)

thats what i was thinking, some AM1 shit :P would need to fab my own heatsink tho, this thing is THIN (1.5cm max

Sounds neat.

I've always wanted a computer that looks something like this

P1000259.JPG

Lol I don't know why.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Build a PC there! If you have money for the project you can get the insides of a NUC/Brix and mod them in it. Still even a raspi would be a fun build.

damn forgot about nucs :D thanks. 

how much are the cheap ones?

my friend doing some mods on it and playing some of his own music 

looks awesome, watching on... :P

welp, apparantly I have it's predecessor. Don't really know what you could do with it but I always find it somewhat sad to break something that survived for that long.

~non cogito, ergo non sum?~

welp, apparantly I have it's predecessor. Don't really know what you could do with it but I always find it somewhat sad to break something that survived for that long.

yeah but its even sadder having it sit on my desk, useless