If you had to buy pre built desktops....

Yea, in a forum about custom hardware and tweaking to ones hearts content and a thread starts on how buying a canned computer. Ironic!

if you don't like it and have nothing to say go away. ;)

"If you had to buy pre built desktops...." I would go to my corner and cry.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

"If you had to buy pre built desktops...." I would go to my corner and cry.

53198860.jpg

if you don't like it and have nothing to say go away. ;)

I said it and you are the one that seems to be dwelling on it too much. Read and go away :)

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I said it and you are the one that seems to be dwelling on it too much. Read and go away 

You said that pre builts are stupid and no one should buy them. We know that and it had NOTHING to do with the topic. 

not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg

You said that pre builts are stupid and no one should buy them. We know that and it had NOTHING to do with the topic. 

not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg

If you could read you'd see I never said that, you obviously read that though so if the shoe fits....

:lol:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

If you could read you'd see I never said that, you obviously read that though so if the shoe fits....

:lol:

t7MTjkr.gif

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Apple, Dell, and Falcon Northwest.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Scan's service seems to be fairly good. Never used it though and most likely never will. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Alienware FTW!

Intel i7-7770K | Asus Maximus X Hero  | EVGA GTX980 SuperClocked | 16GB Memory| Samsung 960 EVO M.2 | Corsair RM 750W | Dell 27" S2716DG main display | Dual Dell ST2320L 23" Secondary displays | Windows 10

Logitech G710+ Keyboard | Logitech G502 mouse | Kingston HyperX Cloud headset | Corsair H100i 

t7MTjkr.gif

dramatic-chipmunk.gif

Origin, for that case of course.

Digital storm, also for those cases.

Or scan 3XS because they know their market and cover it very well with great value from what I've seen of their prebuilts.

For mainstream prebuilt I'd have to choose apple, because is just love OSX and their build quality is fabulous with that aluminium construction.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Falson Northwest Tiki or Digital Storm Bolt

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Mac Pro, if only for dat seksy paynt jawb.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Asus.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Actually scratch that, Slick would have to build it for me! :D

Slick is only Linus' man servant, dont make him question his loyalty

Linus may hit him if he does-cries begin-

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

The question is a simple one if you had to buy a prebuilt desktop from whom would you buy it? All in ones count and NO pre built does not mean pick the parts have a computer shop build it. ;)

My top picks:

Lenovo

Apple

Digital Storm

Digital Storm

Slick is only Linus' man servant, dont make him question his loyalty

Linus may hit him if he does-cries begin-

You know what, you're right. What I said was blasphemy!

You know what, you're right. What I said was blasphemy!

943174_330694900389484_1670446396_n.jpg