A real hard choice to make

Recon97

Ok at 300$ I can buy either sennheiser g4me zero or Logitech 5.1 surround speakers.I an just imagining how cool would it sound to play bf4 in surround system,its possible drawback might be poor sound quality compared to the above stated headphone.

virtual surround dude

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

That is not so hard, definitely go with a good set of headphones, maybe you will even consider getting a normal set of headphones and adding a mod mic instead of the game zero. The headphones will be more versatile and will give you better audio quality. If you really want surround just use a program like Razer surround.

That is not so hard, definitely go with a good set of headphones, maybe you will even consider getting a normal set of headphones and adding a mod mic instead of the game zero. The headphones will be more versatile and will give you better audio quality. If you really want surround just use a program like Razer surround.

Why not g4me zero? They say it has a very high quality sound and Mic.

Both choices fairly terrible, the Logitech moreso.

Logitech is even more bad.

Where are you buying them? Those prices are way too high.

cuz i want the best sound quality.Yes they own it!

This topic still needs to be solved.

You could get headphones, a desktop mic, and a decent pair of bookshelf speakers for the same money, instead of blowing it all on one overpriced product.

You could get headphones, a desktop mic, and a decent pair of bookshelf speakers for the same money, instead of blowing it all on one overpriced product.

Its all in one product.Its not so bad I think

Its all in one product.Its not so bad I think

Here's a few options, 

Headphones: 

HD558/598s

ATH-AD700x

DT990 Pro

Microphones:

AT2020USB

Blue Yeti

Mod Mic 4.0

Speakers: 

Cyber Acoustics CA-3602a

Logitech Z506

Logitech Z623

The HD558s and Logitech Z506s with a Mod Mic 4.0, will probably work well for you. 

Ok at 300$ I can buy either sennheiser g4me zero or Logitech 5.1 surround speakers.I an just imagining how cool would it sound to play bf4 in surround system,its possible drawback might be poor sound quality compared to the above stated headphone.

I would get neither for $300. If you're a competitive gamer, take a look at the HD558, HD518, AD700x and the AD900x. Keep in mind that the ones I listed are all open back headphones. Microphone, you could get a snowball, snowflake, or a Zalman Zm-Mic1 which is a clip on microphone. 

Edit, btw the Game zero drivers are similar to the HD5xx line up.

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014