Linus or Fanboy?

Eyepawd
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

Wasn't me

I was playing BF4 and I saw this guy named C9LinusTechTips, he was really good and all... I managed to kill him 5 times, he ended up getting 65:15. Anyways, back on topic.

Here's his battlelog: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/C9LinusTechTips/stats/351909780/pc/

I was curious if this was real Linus because I see him playing BF4 a lot in his videos.

r07HHZ7.jpg

ElSMOTE.jpg

Soooooo real or fanboy?

Oh and I also saw a UFO

ryt3WMZ.png

Fanboy, probably. Seeing as on the BattleLog, his "top opponent" is LukeTechTips, which isn't a thing, and Luke goes by the name "Slick" more often than not, seeing as this is the internet.

With that rank my guess is fanboy, linus says he dosent game often

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

lol linus playing a competitive game? Not happening lawl.

FPS isn't competitive and it'll never be, no matter what they try.

Question, how were you able to take the screen shot? Any particular software?

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Question, how were you able to take the screen shot? Any particular software?

Puush current window shot perhaps? Printscreen? :P

Puush current window shot perhaps? Printscreen? :P

Puush doesn't screenshot like that just gonna throw that out there ;) (nor does printscreen)

Linus doesn't really have time to game these days

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

you must be a dota/lol fan

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Puush doesn't screenshot like that just gonna throw that out there ;) (nor does printscreen)

Yes it does. i.pb-mc.net (where my image is hosted) is a puush proxy, using the standard puush client. Just did this after seeing your statement. ;)

r82F.png

LOL so you get banned if you don't hack or glitch? xD

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

you must be a dota/lol fan

I wouldn't say that, never played that kind of game. FPS competitive is dead, a lot of people would agree.

Yes it does. i.pb-mc.net (where my image is hosted) is a puush proxy, using the standard puush client. Just did this after seeing your statement. ;)

r82F.png

Note the shadow and border on my pictures.

LOL so you get banned if you don't hack or glitch? xD

That is also what I thought when reading the chat.

"No hacking or glitching = permanent ban."

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Please tell me you're joking. CS, UT, Quake 3...

[CPU] Intel i5 4690k @ stock w/ Corsair H100i [Motherboard] Asus Z97-AR [RAM] 16GB Corsair Vengeance [GPU] Asus Strix GTX 970 OC 4GB [Case] Corsair Obsidian Series 750D [Storage] 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Western Digital Cavier Green HDD [PSU] Corsair CX Series 750M [Display] Dell U2412M [Keyboard] Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Red) [Mouse] Zowie FK1 w/ Corsair MM600 Mouse Mat [Sound] Asus Xonar Essence STX, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1, Sennheiser HD558 w/ ModMic [OS] Windows 8.1 64-bit

Note the shadow and border on my pictures.

Which is even worse than just having the window in the screenshot...

Good screenshots don't have the window border around them, they just take a pic of the game.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Haha BF's not competitive, try CS.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Wasn't me

Hey Linus where did you get that mat that you hard sitting on the table in todays video that has like all the differs CPU sockets and things on it?

Haha BF's not competitive, try CS.

I wouldn't say that, never played that kind of game. FPS competitive is dead, a lot of people would agree.

Oh really? I don't believe that, it's one of the only Genres good for competitive.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.