what are you playing?

fc0712

I. Re playing Diddy Kong Racing again. I want to see if I can unlock everyone and finish all the way through adventure 2 on my own.

Before I went to bed in the early morning of the 27th (didn't sleep well and why I am here posting) I tried a game called Zombie Panic Source.  The game was not pretty graphically but when do graphics make a game ?  This was a really fun experience and I look forward to playing it again soon.  I recommend it to anyone that loves the zombie genre.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Trials Evolution Gold, BF3, Minecrap, Garry's Mod and some DayZ and Arma.

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

How full are the servers these days? Played comp and quit a couple of months ago, because it was clear HiRez was pretty much done supporting the game.

I don't have a problem getting into games, CTF games don't take any time to get into, and you can host private servers now. playapug.com is a really good way to get into a fairly organized game.

I don't have a problem getting into games, CTF games don't take any time to get into, and you can host private servers now. playapug.com is a really good way to get into a fairly organized game.

Lol, I was on #1 team so I know about pugs, just wondering if game is finally on final legs. I figure comp scene still has a few months life left.

Lol, I was on #1 team so I know about pugs, just wondering if game is finally on final legs. I figure comp scene still has a few months life left.

I don't really play comp, so I wouldn't know tbh. Matter of fact I'm actually not that good at the game, I just play for fun really. Before very recently, I just lost interest in the game and stopped playing around February. What makes you say that Hi-rez stopped supporting it?

I don't really play comp, so I wouldn't know tbh. Matter of fact I'm actually not that good at the game, I just play for fun really. Before very recently, I just lost interest in the game and stopped playing around February. What makes you say that Hi-rez stopped supporting it?

Only one patch this calender year, and two going back to august of last year, while Smite has been getting bi-weekly updates during the same time frame. This, while the game has TONS of issues, especially when you get to higher levels. Super fun game, absolute crap developer support. Smite is doomed to the same fate once Global Agenda 2 starts up.

BF3, Cabal, Firefall, Warframe and recently started Dust an elysian tale.

I might start back playing TF2

Battlelog and Steam: TheQuickRedFox

Metro Last Light atm

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Battlefield 3, will buy Call of Juarez gunslinger soon. (it has a free demo, try it why not)

COJ - Gunslinger, pretty fun for its low price.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

• 1 year later...

I was playing Darksiders II tonight on pc and got stuck pretty earlier on.  I made it outside to where I road my horse to this area , The Veil, and snow, ice and rock collapsed blocking the way.  I tried for quite awhile to figure out what to do but no luck.  I am not asking for help btw but just a wee bit disappointed to get stuck big time when I was having quite a bit of fun with the game.

post-5177-0-12763900-1402030794_thumb.jp

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Loads of Battlefield 3 (trying to get to colonel 100 by the time summer is over, currently colonel 80)

Dota 2

Cod4

Runescape 07 (sooo much nostalgia!)

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

I've been playing more laid back games lately.

Testament Of Sherlock Holmes (Finishing up)

Back to the Future (Going to start after Sherlock Holmes)

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Dark souls 2, Dark souls: Prepare to Die, and watch dogs. Spent 10 hours on watch dogs and not even through Act 2, god help me.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

Skyrim with mods and just started Watch Dogs. Also Transistor!

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410

Battlefield 4 and no, I do not regret buying the game with premium.

I really enjoy playing it even though there are a lot of bugs.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze