Linus reviewing Beats makes me ROFL

Popadookie

A review of Beats by Dre Studios, by Linus. In which he describes them as "premium quality stuff..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6w8WTNTlnY&list=UUjTCFFq605uuq4YN4VmhkBA

Corsair 350D - ASUS Maximus V Gene - Intel 3770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H100i - G-skill Trident X 2666Mhz 4x4Gb - 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4Gb @ 1250Mhz - Corsair 860i - 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 240GB (Raid 0)

So paid!

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Was this before Linus knew what "good" was? I can understand the Beats are in fact comfy and well built, but sound quality wise? In not so sure.

What do you mean by "was" and "before".

Linus looks about 16 years old there. :D

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

"Linus reviewing beats makes me rolling on floor laughing"

Anyway I want to see Linus to review the new Beats headphones.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

God forbid some guy has an opinion. 

not this again!!!   Opinions are not something everyone is allowed to have, you're only allowed opinions if you are god like,  a part of some mysterious holy order that walks around with suppository DACs and headphones strapped to your penis.

Every good sheep knows that.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

A review of Beats by Dre Studios, by Linus. In which he describes them as "premium quality stuff..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6w8WTNTlnY&list=UUjTCFFq605uuq4YN4VmhkBA

you know it was a NCIX review and NCIX can't really give a bad review since their a store, it's their job to get people to buy shit

you know it was a NCIX review and NCIX can't really give a bad review since their a store, it's their job to get people to buy shit

Right, so if it's a bad product, they don't review it. 

Right, so if it's a bad product, they don't review it. 

by that logic, brb buying studio beats

by that logic, brb buying studio beats

Bad in their opinion.*  :rolleyes:

Meaning, they gave a good review because they legitimately think the product is good.

Also, they're Beats Studios, not studio Beats.

Bad in their opinion.*  :rolleyes:

Meaning, they gave a good review because they legitimately think the product is good.

Also, they're Beats Studios, not studio Beats.

Yeah, I was just pulling your leg, and Linus didn't really use "good audio" headphones at the time i'm pretty sure, i watch too many linus videos to remember what one it is

The original beats studios and professional headphones weren't "bad" like the newer ones. They weren't amazing, and you could for sure get something better for the money from a more audio oriented brand, but they had noise canceling and were similar in quality to the QC15's at the time, just with more bass (IMO). The later ones after monster was no longer involved look nicer, and are probably more comfortable, but the sound quality fell drastically. The solo's were never good at all, until the solo 2's, which are at least passable, though again, you can get more for your money elsewhere.

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Synology Wireless AC-2600

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC

not this again!!!   Opinions are not something everyone is allowed to have, you're only allowed opinions if you are god like,  a part of some mysterious holy order that walks around with suppository DACs and headphones strapped to your penis.

Every good sheep knows that.

so only men can have opinions?  how sexist.  :P  

so only men can have opinions?  how sexist.   :P

Only men can have a penis? How ableist. 

you guys don't explore the seedier parts of the internet much, I've seen plenty of chicks with penises.  :blink:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

you guys don't explore the seedier parts of the internet much, I've seen plenty of chicks with penises.  :blink:

That's what I'm saying.