Eastern Hemisphere has lots of births as well as people dying, wow

Mooshi

8f0d89bd9a63379f45be03a76ad9658c.png

https://3649fdbdeb14239c9845a6ce6eaccb73b2a32b21.googledrive.com/host/0B5Pq-FWu886acXU3bmVmTmdLbDQ/

This site shows births and deaths around the world, it's interesting seeing the little blips light up. One thing I've noticed, the west is pretty stagnant compared to the east, holy Gandhi the amount of babies being born in India and the deaths in China..

this is by far the most sadistic thing i've seen on this forum, i do not want to simulate people being born and people dying... i can see why it may be interesting but you could probably better use your time

This has been know for quite some time. The developed doesn't get as many babies as they used too. 

Just to exemplify: In Denmark the birt rate in 2012 was 10 babies pr. 1000. In India it was 19 pr. 1000. So there are nealy twice as many Indians born than Danes.

In Denmark it's such an issue that the government and a travel agancy even made a campagin encouraging people to get more children: http://rt.com/news/denmark-low-birthrate-sex-425/

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I guess OP woke up and thought to himself "i know what i want to do today, look at infant mortality rates and see which countries have the most deaths".

On a side note, eastern countries seem to produce more babies, that with a large portion of the middle east having poor sanitation and medical facilities, they tend to have more deaths.

And the whole Islam thing doesn't help them either.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

this is by far the most sadistic thing i've seen on this forum, i do not want to simulate people being born and people dying... i can see why it may be interesting but you could probably better use your time

-shrug-

I blame the video titled "15 Creepiest Websites On The Internet", besides, it's not "sadistic", it's real life. I'm sorry real life is terrible to observe.

I guess OP woke up and thought to himself "i know what i want to do today, look at infant mortality rates and see which countries have the most deaths".

Nope. Try again. :V

Edit: Wat

WHAO NOW. This is showing those who are born and those who died. No one said anything about infant mortality, no need to twist the post!

That's scary, damn.

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

So what are the units exactly? # of births/deaths per day? Hour? Is it a running count for the current day or something?

Nope. Try again. :V

Edit: Wat

WHAO NOW. This is showing those who are born and those who died. No one said anything about infant mortality, no need to twist the post!

I guess the title was not clear - i thought this was about infant mortality rates.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I guess the title was not clear - i thought this was about infant mortality rates.

I also thought that...

Title changed, is that better? Infant mortality is a terrible subject I wouldn't post so freely, gah.

I thought it originally said Barbies. The mistakes of a full time goof.

Either way, it is actually pretty interesting. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

8f0d89bd9a63379f45be03a76ad9658c.png

https://3649fdbdeb14239c9845a6ce6eaccb73b2a32b21.googledrive.com/host/0B5Pq-FWu886acXU3bmVmTmdLbDQ/

This site shows births and deaths around the world, it's interesting seeing the little blips light up. One thing I've noticed, the west is pretty stagnant compared to the east, holy Gandhi the amount of babies being born in India and the deaths in China..

Less condoms...:D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Seems to balance the balance of the world.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

for deaths, that's pretty sadistic especially in Nigeria because of Boko Haram!

On a side note, eastern countries seem to produce more babies, that with a large portion of the middle east having poor sanitation and medical facilities, they tend to have more deaths.

And the whole Islam thing doesn't help them either.

This isn't infant mortality rates....

It's an algorithm based off the population of countries and their birth/death rate per 1000 people (usually, this is how most people do it). And I can tell you this much, the mortality rate is including all ages, not just infants.

This isn't infant mortality rates....

It's an algorithm based off the population of countries and their birth/death rate per 1000 people (usually, this is how most people do it). And I can tell you this much, the mortality rate is including all ages, not just infants.

Please read the thread before responding - OP clarified what the image actually meant.  (see below) He's even changed the thread title from what it originally was, which implied that it was about infant mortality rates.

This is showing those who are born and those who died. No one said anything about infant mortality, no need to twist the post!

Please read the thread before responding - OP clarified what the image actually meant.  (see below) He's even changed the thread title from what it originally was, which implied that it was about infant mortality rates.

I'd like to inform you that I opened the page, and went back to what I was doing so I could respond once I knew I was finished. At the time I opened the thread, your post was the last I saw, so I replied. All the others that came after it weren't shown because I hadn't refreshed the page.