Sony's response to Microsoft Xbox 'One'-reveal

Jan.B

Well I guess some of you may have already came across with it somewhere like on reddit but I find this to be one of the best damn burns between coörperations I possibly ever saw online.

Tough it's probarly not legit from Sony Corporation (nobody knows for sure who made it), it's superviral atm and therefore could cause Sony to get some questions.
I think it's frecking hilarious and spot on but what do you guys think? Please no fanboyism, the mainquestion is: what do you think would happen if the high and mighty from Microsoft and Sony would come across this?

Since this is viral like hell, I'm just linking the redditpage :)
http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1f02eq/sonys_response_to_the_xbox_one_reveal/

tumblr_mnbhqgkPee1sr302to1_500.png

btw, Sega did something similar back in the old days with the Genesis againt the Nintendo, and that was for real.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Main:Corsair Obsidian 650D||Corsair AX1200||Asus Rampage IV-E||Intel I7 3930K@4,8Ghz||16GB Corsair Dominator GT 2133C9||Asus GTX680 DCUIITOP SLI||full costum waterloop||Cosair Force GT 240GB||2x2.5" WD Black 750GB
bench; Dimastech bench||Corsair HX750||Asus Maximus IV Gene||Intel I7 2600K@4,5Ghz||8Gb Corsair Dominator GT 1866C9||Asus GTX660Ti||XSPC costum waterloop||Corsair Force 3 120GB||4x2TB HDD
Laptop: Apple Macbook Pro 15" 2012

I wonder what Microsoft's response will be.

Probarly something like this :p

tumblr_mef78aacN91rrpsd7.gif

Main:Corsair Obsidian 650D||Corsair AX1200||Asus Rampage IV-E||Intel I7 3930K@4,8Ghz||16GB Corsair Dominator GT 2133C9||Asus GTX680 DCUIITOP SLI||full costum waterloop||Cosair Force GT 240GB||2x2.5" WD Black 750GB
bench; Dimastech bench||Corsair HX750||Asus Maximus IV Gene||Intel I7 2600K@4,5Ghz||8Gb Corsair Dominator GT 1866C9||Asus GTX660Ti||XSPC costum waterloop||Corsair Force 3 120GB||4x2TB HDD

OMG this is great, i always like playstation more but i CANT play with there little baby controllers lol man i love sony

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

OMG this is great, i always like playstation more but i CANT play with there little baby controllers lol man i love sony

The best gamepad would probably be a hybrid between the Xbox and Playstation controllers. I still prefer the keyboard and mouse, but a gamepad that shared the Xbox's ergonomics and comfort with the Playstation's more tactile feel and analog stick configuration, it'd be approaching perfection (for a gamepad).

The best gamepad would probably be a hybrid between the Xbox and Playstation controllers. I still prefer the keyboard and mouse, but a gamepad that shared the Xbox's ergonomics and comfort with the Playstation's more tactile feel and analog stick configuration, it'd be approaching perfection (for a gamepad).

i got to second this, I've been a ps-player for a long loooong time and a pc gamer as well but the xbox controller does have indead his own good features, a hybrid would indeed be a gift from the gods, there is no shame in liking to play with a controller in my eyes :p

i got to second this, I've been a ps-player for a long loooong time and a pc gamer as well but the xbox controller does have indead his own good features, a hybrid would indeed be a gift from the gods, there is no shame in liking to play with a controller in my eyes :P

It's much more convenient in a lot of scenarios, but whenever I get the chance I'd choose the mouse beyond any doubt. A gamer with a mouse will have a severe advantage over another otherwise identical player with a gamepad, generally.

It's much more convenient in a lot of scenarios, but whenever I get the chance I'd choose the mouse beyond any doubt. A gamer with a mouse will have a severe advantage over another otherwise identical player with a gamepad, generally.

same here dude :)

found a new one :p

580322_161020937403329_131446497_n.jpg

funny as hell

Good one :D. It's nice, being the PC master race we get to make fun of both sides as they fight and still not get to PC standards :lol:.

Waiting to see a comparison in performance and functionality between the Xbox One and the PS4. 

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I don't see how this is news.

All the ones posted are fake. 

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

this is not from Sony this is a made up picture

Sony didn't create this.

If you read the main topic, you would know that I stated that Sony did not published these but someone or some people did, the main question is: what would Sony and/or Microsoft do if they stumbled upon these pictures :)

If you read the main topic, you would know that I stated that Sony did not published these but someone or some people did, the main question is: what would Sony and/or Microsoft do if they stumbled upon these pictures :)

^^^^^^^ THIS .... Chill out dude... It's FUNNY!!!! :lol: 

Brilliant!

attachicon.giflol.gif

that gif made me crackin' :D haha

Awesome ads ^^

TBH I have always been buying Playstations and never even seriously considered an XboX [only the R2D2 one, but just for the sake of having it]. And if there will be another Metal Gear Solid [A real one, not this vengeance crap] I will buy a PS4 and not an XboX One, appart from having the <3s for Sony, I don't want this Gestapo surveillance the Kinect does.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Awesome ads ^^

TBH I have always been buying Playstations and never even seriously considered an XboX [only the R2D2 one, but just for the sake of having it]. And if there will be another Metal Gear Solid [A real one, not this vengeance crap] I will buy a PS4 and not an XboX One, appart from having the <3s for Sony, I don't want this Gestapo surveillance the Kinect does.

i'm probarly getting the PS4 for the exlusives to, mainly for Killzone and GTAV (since it's not clear when or if it ever comes to the pc) i second your opinion on the kinect 2.0 lolz, that thing is evil :p

i'm probarly getting the PS4 for the exlusives to, mainly for Killzone and GTAV (since it's not clear when or if it ever comes to the pc) i second your opinion on the kinect 2.0 lolz, that thing is evil :P

Well if GTA V is as awesome as GTA IV is, then I couldn't care less. Probably the worst GTA ever. [GTA II and Vice City FTW :D]

Ah if you like GTA-ish games, check out Sleeping Dogs, better than any GTA in the past 8 years^^

Well if GTA V is as awesome as GTA IV is, then I couldn't care less. Probably the worst GTA ever. [GTA II and Vice City FTW :D]

Ah if you like GTA-ish games, check out Sleeping Dogs, better than any GTA in the past 8 years^^

tried the demo, controls sucked ballz imo :p i hope gta makes up for it's name caus you could not do much in gta IV as you could like in san andreas; best gta in my book has to be gta II :p good memories..

I don't want this Gestapo surveillance the Kinect does.

LOL Kind of ironic with your avatar.  :P

But I agree with you as well. I've always been either a Nintendo or Sony fan boy ever since way back. I don't want a glorified (CC)TV box.

tried the demo, controls sucked ballz imo :P i hope gta makes up for it's name caus you could not do much in gta IV as you could like in san andreas; best gta in my book has to be gta II :P good memories..

Ah well I played sleeping dogs with a controler, so it was fine to control ^^ [Got some Razer Onza or something, got it for like 20CHF at a sale so nothing to complain :D]