Sony's response to Microsoft Xbox 'One'-reveal

Jan.B

But I agree with you as well. I've always been either a Nintendo or Sony fan boy ever since way back. I don't want a glorified (CC)TV box.

Ya, and Sega, and SNK, Microsoft GTFO the console market :D

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Ah well I played sleeping dogs with a controler, so it was fine to control ^^ [Got some Razer Onza or something, got it for like 20CHF at a sale so nothing to complain :D]

i played it with a controller to, the xbox one for the pc, still did not like the controls xD for some reason it felt rather 'sluggish' :p

Main:Corsair Obsidian 650D||Corsair AX1200||Asus Rampage IV-E||Intel I7 3930K@4,8Ghz||16GB Corsair Dominator GT 2133C9||Asus GTX680 DCUIITOP SLI||full costum waterloop||Cosair Force GT 240GB||2x2.5" WD Black 750GB
bench; Dimastech bench||Corsair HX750||Asus Maximus IV Gene||Intel I7 2600K@4,5Ghz||8Gb Corsair Dominator GT 1866C9||Asus GTX660Ti||XSPC costum waterloop||Corsair Force 3 120GB||4x2TB HDD
Laptop: Apple Macbook Pro 15" 2012

i played it with a controller to, the xbox one for the pc, still did not like the controls xD for some reason it felt rather 'sluggish' :P

hah I've had this discussion with my brother, are you talking about the Counter Attacks? Cause he was really raging about the "small break" everythime he missclicked it -> Skillable to have it gone :D

I'd pay good money if Sony releases their old AAA games with modern graphics. Final Fantasy IV/V/VI/VII/VIII/IX and Valkyrie Profile with modern graphics would bring me to geek heaven.

Has Sony even released pictures of their console yet?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I'd pay good money if Sony releases their old AAA games with modern graphics. Final Fantasy IV/V/VI/VII/VIII/IX and Valkyrie Profile with modern graphics would bring me to geek heaven.

FF VIII on the PS1 was awesome :D Gunblade ftw :D

Or the Onimusha Series [appart from part three, I like Jean Reno, but Y U IN MY SAMURAI GAME? ><] :D

FF VIII on the PS1 was awesome :D Gunblade ftw :D

Or the Onimusha Series [appart from part three, I like Jean Reno, but Y U IN MY SAMURAI GAME? ><] :D

There's also Soul Reaver, Xenogear, Suikoden, Parasite Eve, Bloody Roar, Grandia, Megaman, Lunar, Twisted Metal, Arc the Lad, Megaman X, and the list goes on and on.  :D

There's also Soul Reaver, Xenogear, Suikoden, Parasite Eve, Bloody Roar, Grandia, Megaman, Lunar, Twisted Metal, Arc the Lad, Megaman X, and the list goes on and on.  :D

Ya I played Soul Reaver II for ages.

And Twisted Metal [the first one of PS2 sooo awesome]

Megaman / Megaman X is NES / SNES, was there a PS remake?

Ya I played Soul Reaver II for ages.

And Twisted Metal [the first one of PS2 sooo awesome]

Megaman / Megaman X is NES / SNES, was there a PS remake?

They started at Mega man 8 and Mega man X3, if I remember correctly.

They started at Mega man 8 and Mega man X3, if I remember correctly.

I know you can get upto Megaman X3 on the SNES [buddy is collecting NES / SNES games] perhaps they made a remake or ported them to the PS1?

I know you can get upto Megaman X3 on the SNES [buddy is collecting NES / SNES games] perhaps they made a remake or ported them to the PS1?

Probably. Not the first time they did it. They did the same thing with Valkyrie Profile for the PSP.

Probably. Not the first time they did it. They did the same thing with Valkyrie Profile for the PSP.

Anyhow, Megaman rocks [-> Rockman] ^^ Playing them on an emulator atm, cartridges way too expensive atm ^^

hah I've had this discussion with my brother, are you talking about the Counter Attacks? Cause he was really raging about the "small break" everythime he missclicked it -> Skillable to have it gone :D

nah, just the controls over all, don't know why but it just did not feel good :p

Main:Corsair Obsidian 650D||Corsair AX1200||Asus Rampage IV-E||Intel I7 3930K@4,8Ghz||16GB Corsair Dominator GT 2133C9||Asus GTX680 DCUIITOP SLI||full costum waterloop||Cosair Force GT 240GB||2x2.5" WD Black 750GB
bench; Dimastech bench||Corsair HX750||Asus Maximus IV Gene||Intel I7 2600K@4,5Ghz||8Gb Corsair Dominator GT 1866C9||Asus GTX660Ti||XSPC costum waterloop||Corsair Force 3 120GB||4x2TB HDD

Has Sony even released pictures of their console yet?

nope, just a teaser with a blurry black thing - Sony was smart to keep the console for E3

Lol I love it when companies do this. It's entertaining to see that these companies will tear each other apart over customers' money.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

If you read the main topic, you would know that I stated that Sony did not published these but someone or some people did, the main question is: what would Sony and/or Microsoft do if they stumbled upon these pictures :)

Still ain't news~

^^^^^^^ THIS .... Chill out dude... It's FUNNY!!!!  :lol:

lol

why are you telling me to chill out? that's a bit of an over reaction to a simple statement.

I never said it wasn't funny.

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

Still ain't news~

'news' is something that was not known or seen by anyone other than the newsbringer, in this case: me posting this topic for people who've not seen these things yet. So it's news for them :).

I know that they're fake but it was viral last week so it was kind of internetnews :p

And I just find it interessting none the less to see people's reactions on this subject so yeah.. :P