Innerfidelity says the new Beat solos2 are "Excellent"

Kevinkt

Tyll ain't perfect but he's one of the less insane ones from Headfi. His work measuring headphones is data the rest of the community relies upon. It is quite ironic that a channel dedicated to great sound has bad video sound quality though.

Thank you ... that was my point ... Ironic ... not attack or anything ... thank you for getting it.

It's not like I'm able (or going) to make it better ... just, pointing that out :D

Honestly the Sennheiser Momentum On-Ears aren't even that good. If they are better than that, that's not a big achievement.

Linus should review these. If they're actually any good, then it'd be an interesting surprise, and if they're not, well, it'd probably be pretty funny to see Linus shred them to bits in his review, lol.

Linus should review these. If they're actually any good, then it'd be an interesting surprise, and if they're not, well, it'd probably be pretty funny to see Linus shred them to bits in his review, lol.

It honestly wouldn't be that funny.

Because Linus is an authority on audio. 

It honestly wouldn't be that funny.

idk, I liked the streets by 50 review, lol.

Cute, xD, honestly I have tried them, and despite all the good things I've heard about them, they were just lackluster. The bass was really thin, trebles were decently detailed, but they have nothing on the mids and trebles of my SE-315s. The soundstage is decent, but I wouldn't pick it over something like the V-Moda XS. The over ears however are excellent. They have a very balanced sound with a nice and tight bass, the soundstage is huge for a closed pair of headphones, and they are super transparent.

TL;DR On ear momentums are meh, over ears versions are awesome.

No. Anything with an artist's name used for branding is overpriced for what you get, period.

... Do you even AKG Q701 bro?

4770k @4.4 / 16GB @2400 / Plextor MP5X 128GB / MSI Mpower Z87 / MSI GTX 1070 Armor OC / AX860 / XSPC RX240 & EX240 / Koolance 380i / CM 690 II / Qnix 1440p @96Hz / Benq XL2420G

Current Status: Mourning the loss of my 780 ti