YIFF

p.s have you guys seen Sword art online 2? :>

I'm following it, the feeling of not being able to marathon is killing me. 

don't throw me under the bus because you didn't update the club member list...

I coulda swore I updated it yesterday, I was doing it around the time the LTT servers were bugging out so that might be why.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I coulda swore I updated it yesterday, I was doing it around the time the LTT servers were bugging out so that might be why....

ltt died when luke linked to the forum on the wan show lol

Not furry

5213769+_f9c255227a6c5310740bca5376860a9

50% and 70% look the same

YIFF

p.s have you guys seen Sword art online 2? :>

Seen it, read it (or at least what the anime would cover)... Why the fuck are Sinon and Sachi more interesting than Asuna!?

ltt died when luke linked to the forum on the wan show lol

50% and 70% look the same

Your a artist, have you eye's started flaking?!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Seen it, read it (or at least what the anime would cover)... Why the fuck are Sinon and Sachi more interesting than Asuna!?

Because SAO2 isnt SAO anymore, it has became ALO, GGO, and other things. theyre switching plots more frequently that i cant keep up with them!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Ended up voting for Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, though Spice and Wolf was my second choice.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Not furry

Better reference

imo, you put animal ears on im calling you a furry.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Your a artist, have you eye's started flaking?!

lol yes i can see the differences in the drawing i was talking about in the level of furry

And yes they have that is why i now ware glasses

Because SAO2 isnt SAO anymore, it has became ALO, GGO, and other things. theyre switching plots more frequently that i cant keep up with them!

I can somewhat see where the author (Kawahara Reki) is going but still... He can write good characters (Heathcliff/Kayaba Akihiko, Sinon, Oberon/whatever his IRL name is) but he usually screws up with his protagonists... The same is true with Accel World... Well written antagonist, cookie-cutter protagonist... He also seems to love NTR-like plots (look it up at your own risk) which raises the tension enough to get a half-decent climax (Accel World) but not epic enough...

imo, you put animal ears on im calling you a furry.

Certainly not how I see it but hey whatever floats your boat mate :P

lol yes i can see the differences in the drawing i was talking about in the level of furry

And yes they have that is why i now ware glasses

Glasses are a pain but I happen to like them. 

I can somewhat see where the author (Kawahara Reki) is going but still... He can write good characters (Heathcliff/Kayaba Akihiko, Sinon, Oberon/whatever his IRL name is) but he usually screws up with his protagonists... The same is true with Accel World... Well written antagonist, cookie-cutter protagonist... He also seems to love NTR-like plots (look it up at your own risk) which raises the tension enough to get a half-decent climax (Accel World) but not epic enough...

But still i like them!

---

Hmmm, we should start a field trip. maybe next years comic-con where we buy our own tickets? take some pics, eat food together, even meet irl. COSPLAY TO THE RESCUE!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

But still i like them!

---

Hmmm, we should start a field trip. maybe next years comic-con where we buy our own tickets? take some pics, eat food together, even meet irl. COSPLAY TO THE RESCUE!

I don't hate them per-se... I can't bring myself to hate on literature (unless it's as badly written as twilight)... Everything I've read have their good side and bad side...

I'm not in whatever country you're in (I'm in the Philippines, near the capital)... But I do like the idea... I'll post some stuff about the local conventions when I can to paint an image of the local (anime) scene...

And if given the chance to join an LTT PH meetup, I'll gladly accept...

I don't hate them per-se... I can't bring myself to hate on literature (unless it's as badly written as twilight)... Everything I've read have their good side and bad side...

I'm not in whatever country you're in (I'm in the Philippines, near the capital)... But I do like the idea... I'll post some stuff about the local conventions when I can to paint an image of the local (anime) scene...

And if given the chance to join an LTT PH meetup, I'll gladly accept...

LTT PH?

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

LTT PH?

(unofficial) Linus Tech Tips Philippines (nonexistent as of time of posting)...

The country has a unique enough PC marketplace (nigh unreliable online shops, hard to find physical shops, lots of swindlers, etc.) to call for a subgroup...

Just watched the first ep of Spice and Wolf, Its not that bad... except for the ending GOD THE PRONUNCIATION I LAUGHED THE WHOLE WAY!!!

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Portland, seattle and Harrison hot springs, that and playing rune factory 4 whenever I get the chance... :( i miss my pc.

Well now your back right? :D

Just watched the first ep of Spice and Wolf, Its not that bad... except for the ending GOD THE PRONUNCIATION I LAUGHED THE WHOLE WAY!!!

Dub or sub? This is actually one of the few series where the dub was actually good. Well at least I thought so. 

Nope, still in Canada for another week. :P

Oh... =(

Well at least your in Canada, I heard its nice up there. 

Well now your back right? :D

Dub or sub? This is actually one of the few series where the dub was actually good. Well at least I thought so. 

sub, i like to keep originality

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Holy crap, I'm offline for three days and I come back to 200+ notifications. What the hell have you guys been up to?

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Holy crap, I'm offline for three days and I come back to 200+ notifications. What the hell have you guys been up to?

not much...

You want to find out? Time to start reading~

I voted for Samurai Champloo because thats one anime I really should rewatch.

@Charger you using my opening sentence feels so wrong. Also what happened with that third pic there?

Only this? I was expecting more...

But still Nisekoi for that Shaft romcom goodness...

Only this? I mean like what are you asking for? The selection is once again is pretty darn diverse.

champloo for that amazing sound track

Just an amazing anime all around. They even manage to keep the filler interesting.

I assume some people get it legally..

But me.. uhh *shifty eyes*

Well hopefully your supporting the anime industry in some way...