vfAXr6z.png

Yaho mina-san! Week 13 is upon us. Its now time to decide which anime the club should watch and discuss this week. The poll will be active for 48hrs-ish.

Nisekoi

Current

This was suggested by @Vitalius saying "Slice of life romance comedy harem. As if there aren't enough of them, right? Well, I enjoyed this one because the music was pretty good, the art was enjoyable and the story wasn't absurd until about half way through (way too many coincidences), but regardless, I found it good."

Raku Ichijou is an average high school student. He also happens to be the sole heir to the head of a Yakuza Family called the Shuei-gumi. Ten years ago, Raku made a promise... a secret promise with a girl he met. They promised one another that they will "get married when they reunite." Since then, Raku never let go of the pendant the girl gave him.

Then one day, a beautiful girl named Chitoge Kirisaki transfers into Raku's class. Their chemistry was more than off. There was not a moment where they were not fighting. But by a weird turn of events, Raku and Chitoge agree to become fake lovers. Although his heart is really interested in his classmate Kosaki Onodera, Raku must continue pretending to be Chitoge's boyfriend.

Read more at MAL

GDGSiiH.jpg

ANN | AniDB | MAL | IMDb

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

Recent

This was suggested by @frustratedrocka saying "Sci-fi, drama, slice of life, shonen. What happens when Gen Urobuchi, the man behind Madoka and Fate/Zero, decides to make a mecha series. It's surprisingly lighthearted for most of its run, but retains the man's signature slow-burn pacing. Available on Crunchyroll."

While fighting an intense inter-galactic war, a mecha pilot was accidentally warped into a space-time neither he nor the computer of his mecha could recognize. After waking up from a long-time hibernation, he found himself trapped on a planet, with human residents talking in an unknown form of language, using inferior technologies, and -- most shocking to him -- naturally breathable air.

-from ANN

SqPMXf2.jpg

ANN | AniDB | MAL | IMDb

Spice and Wolf

Post-2007

This was suggested by @MyInnerFred saying "It's not your typical romance, its in a sense economics calls made super fun."

The peddler Kraft Lawrence travels through the world selling all kinds of things. After visiting a village, he discovers a sleeping girl under the pelts in his cart. She has wolf ears and a tail. The wolf girl explains that she has been called a "god," but that her name is Holo and nothing more. Lawrence teases the girl a little, but after hearing more of her story, he is moved and decides to accompany her further north. On their travels the two have many adventures, often getting into trouble, but the bond between them grows stronger.

Read more at MAL

gDGGe6H.jpg

ANN | AniDB | MAL | IMDb

Samurai Champloo

Pre-2007

This was suggested by @frustratedrocka saying "Action, drama, seinen. From the team behind Cowboy Bebop. What else do you need to know? Available on netflix."

Mugen is a fierce animal-like warrior with a unique Bboying (break-dance) inspired fighting style. Jin has a more traditional style but don’t think of this as a weakness because his skills are amazing. The two contrasting samurai warriors are far from friends, yet their separate paths seem to cross anyways. Mugen is wandering aimlessly through the city when he stumbles upon a teahouse where he meets Jin and Fuu (A ditzy waitress, but don‘t think she doesn‘t have anything hidden up her sleeves). Fuu convinces them both to come with her in search of a mysterious samurai that smells like sunflowers and their journey begins. This modernized hip-hop tale breaks the barriers of the common, historical, samurai anime.

-from ANN

1qpOG6C.jpg

ANN | AniDB | MAL | IMDb

AnoHana

Random

This was suggested by @RainColt saying "This series is so good that just the song can bring me to tears."

Jinta Yadomi and his group of childhood friends have become estranged after a tragic accident split them apart. Now in their high school years, a sudden surprise forces each of them to confront their guilt over what happened that day and come to terms with the ghosts of their past. 

Read more at MAL

WuEcFZ7.jpg

ANN | AniDB | MAL | IMDb

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @ @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

question from a non member, how do you guys get the shows without pirating them? :) or do you chose from the shows that have not been licensed in your region, but in that case seeing as people are from different regions that would be a huge workload to figure out.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

question from a non member, how do you guys get the shows without pirating them? :) or do you chose from the shows that have not been licensed in your region, but in that case seeing as people are from different regions that would be a huge workload to figure out.

a lot of the stuff is free to watch on hulu, and crunchyroll and some is also on netflix as well then there are streaming sites that are more in the gray area if they are legal or not

Only this? I was expecting more...

But still Nisekoi for that Shaft romcom goodness...

champloo for that amazing sound track 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Why havent i been noticed on these kinds of things? im also an anime fan! i wanna join :<

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

a lot of the stuff is free to watch on hulu, and crunchyroll and some is also on netflix as well then there are streaming sites that are more in the gray area if they are legal or not

oh thanks now i know where to looks ^^

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I don't know about others, but I stream most of what I watch and if I have the money and really like something I'll go and buy a physical copy of it to have. (Ideally I'd buy all of it, but it is much too expensive to do so..)

I voted for Samurai Champloo this week. I voted for it because I usually really like the historical samurai anime, so I think it would be interesting possibly to see something that breaks away from what they usually are(I've also never seen it, which that is a plus). A close second for me was Nisekoi though. While I know there are way too many slice of life harem animes out there, but one extra one can never hurt and this one looks pretty good in my opinion(Plus Vitalius suggested it which must count for something xD).

*Note: It's always really hard to just pick one... We need a voting system that has like 3 options 1-3 and the votes that goes towards them would be like Olympic medals.. (1-4 points 2-2 points 3-1 point)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I assume some people get it legally..

But me.. uhh *shifty eyes*

I'm going to say Spice and Wolf, or @MyInnerFred will never forgive me.

Spice and Wolf, seems good :D

Good choice~!

If you end up liking the anime I can get you the light novel translations. T.T Such a good story....

skOtIGb.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@c3p0 you didn't get tagged xD

Why havent i been noticed on these kinds of things? im also an anime fan! i wanna join :<

Gotcha, I'll have you added to the club~!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@c3p0 you didn't get tagged xD

How dare you :C

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

How dare you :C

I wasn't the one who made the thread. 

2ygnJiq.png

Woops. I'm still sleeping. Coffee didn't work so fast. T-T Going for spice and wolf.

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Good choice~!

If you end up liking the anime I can get you the light novel translations. T.T Such a good story....

*snip*

Kyaaah their plot seems great and i love those kinds of things but sadly im still in the middle of Kaichou wa Maid-sama

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Kyaaah their plot seems great and i love those kinds of things but sadly im still in the middle of Kaichou wa Maid-sama

Hurry up ya bastard~! Marathon that shit!

im starting gargantia reguardless. it looks better than the furry show.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Not furry

*snip*

Better reference

*snip*

YIFF

p.s have you guys seen Sword art online 2? :>

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

I wasn't the one who made the thread.

don't throw me under the bus because you didn't update the club member list...