But still i like them!

---

Hmmm, we should start a field trip. maybe next years comic-con where we buy our own tickets? take some pics, eat food together, even meet irl. COSPLAY TO THE RESCUE!

I go to ACEN every year and a bawl! Meeting Yoshitoshi ABe was the shit last year!

Portland, seattle and Harrison hot springs, that and playing rune factory 4 whenever I get the chance... :( i miss my pc.

I miss mine too :( but hey those feet looked great. I really need to send you some pics...

-snip-

Dub or sub? This is actually one of the few series where the dub was actually good. Well at least I thought so.

I agree dub good! <-- may and/or may not possibly have something to do with the location of the anime

sub, i like to keep originality

Unless you watching raw its about the same as a dub. Some of the fansub groups really should localize a bit more.

Holy crap, I'm offline for three days and I come back to 200+ notifications. What the hell have you guys been up to?

Crying of the carcass of my beloved desktop.

Unless you watching raw its about the same as a dub. Some of the fansub groups really should localize a bit more.

Its more of a personal choice... sub a dub dub~

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Well hopefully your supporting the anime industry in some way...

Well.. uhh

I bought a log horizon sticker for my laptop.

I would pay for crunchy roll if it wasn't so much worse then watching fansubs.

@Charger you using my opening sentence feels so wrong. Also what happened with that third pic there?

kind of ran it as fill in the blank and just updated things lol. Also i have no idea what you are talking about the third pic.

kind of ran it as fill in the blank and just updated things lol. Also i have no idea what you are talking about the third pic.

fifth pic my bad...

OK so watching bebop and spike just used the term hipster properly in reference to jazz. I was all like wow I kinda totally forgot about that.

well titled spoiler

i would have preferred a ironic spoiler.

I've watched both Nisekoi and Anohana :) both really good anime to watch

I know it's really random, but are u guys watching SAO II?

i watched the first episode but have not gone back to see the new ones after that

Yes, but just for the sake of completing the series...

Yes, not reading the books btw. so all vid. idk, the plot seems intriguing and it keeps changing

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I am.. but I think we should avoid talking about it as there is much flaming and rage ect.

I don't feel like fighting over what people think of the show.

I am.. but I think we should avoid talking about it as there is much flaming and rage ect.

I don't feel like fighting over what people think of the show.

Don't listen to haters and fanboys... Watch it, evaluate it... That's the way to go...

Pretty much.

I'm enjoying it, and that is what matters.

http://mal.oko.im/DrRandomacts/

EH? WHAT IS THIS MALGRAPH THING? EXPLAIN!!

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

EH? WHAT IS THIS MALGRAPH THING? EXPLAIN!!

It uses MAL lists to create extra useful info and stuff.