Custom built PC's client -_-

Speedrookie

i  build custom PC's but I have no clue what he is asking. His sentences are not sentences and he says he has 3 kids that's all I can figure out from this guy. Maybe one of you guys are a professional decoder and can let me know what he is trying to say.

Its via email so start from the bottom ----V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nope dont speak french it dont have a power supply  know it has a amd dualcore dont know the ghz 

it takes ddr2 ram pcie graphics card and a asus motherboard m4a78 pro and the case is nzxt apollo
and it wont let me send pics of the board but if you got facebook can send them that way

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 23:55:39 -0300

Subject: Re: Reply to your ***
To: spee********@hotmail.com

Go look inside your computer and tell me what you have. or if you know how then go to your device manager and tell me your CPU and GPU.

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 23:15:46 -0300
To: spe*********@hotmail.com

Do you speak french is that why I can barley understand you. You can talk to me in french. Je parle francais.

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 23:25:39 -0300

if you are able posably what would be your opinion on it as im not sure the diffance 

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 11:16 PM, bobby bob <spe*******@hotmail.com>wrote:

Ok so are you wanting me to watercool your pc?

i can do 200 in parts unless you can install better parts then what iknow it needs 

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 11:13 PM, Jason Tompkins <jaso*****85@gmail.com>wrote:

the model of the case is a 2006 apollo. 
It has a motherboard.
i dont know anything about watercooler parts in gaming computers im new thats why im messageing.
i know it needs a power supply/dont know what the dualcore proccesser is.as in ghz
it has a side fan that needs rewired on/ a power supply i beleave a 500 or up and a graphic card/and if able a better processor if its under my other computers 2.2ghz  
thanks  

I dont understand what your saying im sorry your a making no sense with the run on sentences. I still dont know what you want. and I dont now what the 2006 apollo is. 

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 22:49:23 -0300
Subject: Re: Reply to your ****
To: speedr********1@hotmail.com

exterier fan  placed on the removeable side if left dualcore thats only a power supplygood vid card and proccser as far i know unless you can do better stuff i dont know anything bout watercooling or other stuff like that so for normal parts  i can do round 200 thats why im asking you kinda what you can do to it ive only put parts to make them run better id like to have a good gaming comp so my price can change if knowing what can be done to a 2006 apollo im sorry for the asking but i dont really know what to think of but the parts i know it needs 

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 10:33 PM, bobby bob <speedr********1@hotmail.com>wrote:

I am in ****** and I cannot give you an idea on parts if i dont have a price range. YOur going to have to think of one then we can go from there. What is a ex fan?

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 22:30:09 -0300

i have my hdd runing vista atm (1) id like more gpu it has a blue ex fan already and i got 2 dvd trays alreadly in it. It only really needs a power supply the ex fan rewired and a good dual core proccseer in it and a good  video card   as for price range it verys whats your price for the first idea (2) what is your price usally for a quadcore motherborad new ram/ power supply/vid card/fan rewire/ and gpu for gaming. and were are you located 

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 10:12 PM, bobby bob<speedr********1@hotmail.com> wrote:

Im sorry I don't really understand what your trying to ask me to do. To get on flat ground so I know what exactly you would be looking for please fill out this questionnaire an d then state any  other specifics below.

1. What is your price range?

2. Do you require and Operating System? (Windows 7, Windows 8 etc.)

3. Do you need more CPU or GPU power? (more CPU for Video Editing, more GPU for Gaming)

4. Is there a color scheme that you would like your computer to use? (Red/Black, Blue/Black etc.)

5. Do you need a DVD player/writer or any other accessories?

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 22:06:57 -0300

what is your prices go by  i have three kids and just cant get the time to do the build anymore i would like to see it upto a quadcore  but in my price range id go with a great dualcore procceser ive done a few smaller towers for my self but dont know much on the apollo i got and dont have the time to get it down if you can message me back with you usaly prices for easy said to put pieces in thanks 

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 9:31 PM, Jason Tompkins<jason********@gmail.com> wrote:

kk well i have a apollo im slowly building to be just storage and game tower i got most of it but a power suplly or to even know what the proccser specs are youd u know what it is  and how much do you charge for a rip and upgrade 

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 9:06 PM, bobby bob <speedr********1@hotmail.com>wrote:

If you have a case you would like me to build in sure I will just exclude a case from the rest of the build.

On Aug 6, 2014, at 20:53, "**** Reply (from Jason)"wrote:

Hello! The following is a reply to your ****: 

From:Jason(jasont********85@gmail.com) Do u take cases to build or provide your own

Are you secretly trying to advertise? :0

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Just gonna say, maybe posting in a dark font isn't the best idea, I can't even read it with the night time theme.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Are you secretly trying to advertise? :0

its a local service if you know what kijiji is. 

does this customer you have even speak English?

his words is worst than google translate

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Um I tried reading it... and I have no idea what he is trying to say something about fan led's and Vista 0_o 

This seems like more trouble than it's worth for you. The guy can't string a sentence together and obviously doesn't know what a lot of words mean. 

its a local service if you know what kijiji is. 

What if I lived in New Brunswick?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

IMO if a person can't speak intelligibly, I wouldn't trust him to build me a computer.  I wouldn't bother.  Damn I wish I could read.

i5 4670k (can OC to 4.4Ghz) - Hyper 212 evo w/ AC MX2 - XFX Radeon R9 280X8GB ADATA XPG V2 DDR3-1600 - MSI Z87 G41 - Corsair CX600M 600W PSU - 1TB HDD - 120GB SSD

IMO if a person can't speak intelligibly, I wouldn't trust him to build me a computer.

but this case its the customer who dont know what the heck hes saying

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

This seems like more trouble than it's worth for you. The guy can't string a sentence together and obviously doesn't know what a lot of words mean. 

So i have a service on kijiji offering to build custom PC's but I have no clue what he is asking. His sentences are not sentences and he says he has 3 kids that's all I can figure out from this guy. Maybe one of you guys are a professional decoder and can let me know what he is trying to say.

I will first say this 

and yes it is rude

English!, motherfucker!, do you speak it?

if he still sprout gibberish that you don't understand

ignore his email or request altogether

reading his reply gave me cancer already 

This gave me a headache trying to understand what the hell he wants you to build.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

I'm going to try. Hang on.

Exterior fan is to be placed on the removable side panel 1if it's on the left side. 2if the side panel is left on the chassis. Dual core 1that's only a power supply. 2only a good power supply. That's a good video card and processor as far as I know, unless you can do better stuff. I don't know anything about water-cooling or other stuff like that. For normal parts I can do around 200, that's why I'm asking you what you can do. I've only installed parts 1to make them run better. 2to make the computer run better. I'd like the computer to be good for gaming so my price can change according to what else could be done 1to a 2006 Apollo. 2to improve performance? I'm sorry for asking, but I only know the parts it needs. {I don't know that else it needs?}

I am in ****** and I cannot give you a final list of parts without a price range. (how?) you're going to have to think of some parts then we can go from there. What is an EX fan? (what EX fan? :/)

I have one HDD running Windows Vista at the moment. I'd like a better GPU to go with m blue EX fan and 2 DVD trays. It really only a new power supply, some new wiring on the EX fan, a good dual core processor, and a good video card. As for price range, it varies. What is usually your price for a quad core, motherboard, ram, power suppl, video card, fan wiring, and a gaming GPU? (total?) Also, where are you located?

I give up, sorry

He has 3 kids and an NZXT Apollo

He needs a quad core processor and a power supply for his new build.

or something. IDK

it's also generally inconsiderate to post this guy's email on a public forum.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

My interpretation:

200 (whatever the currency)

LED fans on case

decent dual core

capable GPU

new PSU

reuse the "apollo" case?

If I was able to catch the keywords properly.

I would just tell this person; sorry I cannot understand you and unfortunately cannot help you. If you do end up doing a build or upgrade, the end result may not be what the customer really wanted. 

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

This is where we are now:

Ok so from what I understand you want me to find out what parts could help boost performance in your computer. I can not help you get better if I dont know what you have exactly and most likely you wont be able to get much better for under 200. Once you can get me the actual names and models of your parts then I can help you. 

Go look inside your computer and tell me what you have. or if you know how then go to your device manager and tell me your CPU and GPU.

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 23:15:46 -0300
To: spe*********@hotmail.com

Do you speak french is that why I can barley understand you. You can talk to me in french. Je parle francais.

Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 23:25:39 -0300

if you are able posably what would be your opinion on it as im not sure the diffance 

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 11:16 PM, bobby bob <spe*******@hotmail.com>wrote:
Ok so are you wanting me to watercool your pc?

i can do 200 in parts unless you can install better parts then what iknow it needs 

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 11:13 PM, Jason Tompkins <jaso*****85@gmail.com>wrote:
the model of the case is a 2006 apollo. 
It has a motherboard.
i dont know anything about watercooler parts in gaming computers im new thats why im messageing.
i know it needs a power supply/dont know what the dualcore proccesser is.as in ghz
it has a side fan that needs rewired on/ a power supply i beleave a 500 or up and a graphic card/and if able a better processor if its under my other computers 2.2ghz  
thanks  

From what I attained from trying to understand it is that he has everything but a power supply and graphics card. But he needs a new fan for his side panel (seems like he ripped his side panel off and took the fan wire with it when he did) and he needs the system built and setup for him.

I also believe he is curious what the cost for a decent quad core cpu with motherboard and a decent gpu would cost instead of using the dual core he already has in it.

Honestly though unless you are seriously broke and need the money I would just politely inform this guy that his English is very bad and you don't feel comfortable working as you cannot clearly communicate/understand him.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

This guy is stupid, not for his knowledge but for his grammar and spelling.

nope dont speak french it dont have a power supply  know it has a amd dualcore dont know the ghz 

it takes ddr2 ram pcie graphics card and a asus motherboard m4a78 pro and the case is nzxt apollo
and it wont let me send pics of the board but if you got facebook can send them that way

cleardot.gif

I'm working on it... I'll try to make some sense out of it

INTEL i7 4790K | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X GAMING 5 | A-DATA 16GB | PCS+ R9 290 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | MOMENTUS XT BARRACUDA |  FRACTAL DESIGN R4

ok tell him nicely

for 200 bucks

it not enough to upgrade his PC

the moment i see DDR2

i say don't bother upgrading

he need a bigger budget

I'm not even going to try to translate what he said, because I can't make heads or tails on what he said. I agree with dragoon with the Samuel L. Pulp Fiction reference...if I can't understand what you are saying, I am not able to do business with you.

I may not be about that "Thug Life", but I am about that "Nerd Life"; all day, every day!

Anyways in the end he said he wants me to get a him a PSU, CPU and new RAM for under 200$ for a gaming rig. I just told him for that price he will most likely only be able to get the PSU. Then he said ok thanks for your time.Waste my time much......-_- people....