It's mah birthday, wew.

AlwaysFSX

Noooo, she's done making the baby. Now she's putting the bow on top, print them in a package with open cell foam, and FedExing them to Linus for unboxing. :P

LOL

You should get a review unit... It is your birthday :P

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

There's a lot of stuff I need to get. Like everything from CaptainSim. Speaking of which, I need to check their site.

What addons do you have now?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Noooo, she's done making the baby. Now she's putting the bow on top, print them in a package with open cell foam, and FedExing them to Linus for unboxing. :P

hmmm it's been a while since we've seen an old-fashioned unboxing from Linus. 

or maybe it'll be a general review of the unit? 

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Great. Now you can take pleasure to a whole new level!

Yes. It was large, pick, and vibrates.

:o a vibrating pink mustang

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

LOL

You should get a review unit... It is your birthday :P

A kid or something for FSX? xD

Ok so this is my official 3000th post and I am going to use it to .....

It still says 2,999 posts :P

FFS I can't get anything done right the first time today ...

or pretty much all my life either.

Ok well might as well wish OP a HaPpY BiRtHdAy!  Have a very good one AlwaysFSX!

Oh damn yeah still 3000 cuz it is in off topic. WTH? :o

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

:o a vibrating pink mustang

O.o

Great. Now you can take pleasure to a whole new level!

You know it.

hmmm it's been a while since we've seen an old-fashioned unboxing from Linus. 

or maybe it'll be a general review of the unit?

General review should cool. Maybe some tips on whether or not they're worth getting.

What addons do you have now?

Lol, none. I be so brokes. I did get €200 but only have €189 left. Probably going to get an ssd and some add-ons

FFS I can't get anything done right the first time today ...

or pretty much all my life either.

its-ok-youre-just-a-retard.jpg

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

O.o

=^.^=

congrats m'lady

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

It's my birthday to! I'm 15 now!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Lol, none. I be so brokes. I did get €200 but only have €189 left. Probably going to get an ssd and some add-ons

Simviation.com has great freeware addons, and its really easy to install them. 

congrats m'lady

Why thank you ma'am.

It's my birthday to! I'm 15 now!

*high five*

Simviation.com has great freeware addons, and its really easy to install them.

Yeah I've used them a lot, I just want payware because it's actually decent compared to pretty much all freeware stuff. Look at PMDG for example.

Happy Birthday AlwaysFSX!

Specs:  CPU- AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 GPU -EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB Superclocked  RAM- 16GB 1600MHz (4x4)  HD- Western Digital Blue Hard Drive 1TB  PSU - Corsair CX 750M Case: Corsair 300R OS-  Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Edition 2013 

oh_my_god__who_the_hell_cares__by_nzabob

/jk have a good day on your bday,

giphy.gif

also, the mustang problem is the reason my dad hates american cars sadly, the mustang is such a beautiful thing

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Happy Birthday!

BTW did you know the frog in your avatar is suppose to be Sgt Frog?

Sgt_Frog_Accessories_Sergeant_Keroro_Hat

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Happy Birthday, but please do not try to eat the candles on your birthday cake, they are hot, they do not taste nice.

1305563400_kid-blowing-birthday-candles-

DAZZA THE DRAGON, MEMER AND KING OF DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW.

oh_my_god__who_the_hell_cares__by_nzabob

/jk have a good day on your bday,

giphy.gif

also, the mustang problem is the reason my dad hates american cars sadly, the mustang is such a beautiful thing

It's easy, just time consuming. Love our Mustang though. Not surprised a line went out given the mileage and the things we've done with it.

Happy Birthday!

BTW did you know the frog in your avatar is suppose to be Sgt Frog?

Sgt_Frog_Accessories_Sergeant_Keroro_Hat

I think this is the fourth time you've told me? :P

Happy Birthday, but please do not try to eat the candles on your birthday cake, they are hot, they do not taste nice.

1305563400_kid-blowing-birthday-candles-

You have to bake it before eating the candles.

I highly suggest adding some icing and soaking it in bleach before consuming them