which 2 in 1 ultra book

notkip

so im thinking about getting a 2 in 1 ultra book and i'v come across these 2

the asus taichi 31

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834231595

i'm concerned about the power consumption with 2 screens and it also appears to be 3rd gen core series which to my knowledge consumes more power than the 4th gen i believe to be in the yoga

i also worry about the outer screen because it seems like there's nothing to protect it

and i don't know how i feel about the outer screen being touch and the inner one not benign touch

and the lenovo yoga 2 pro

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834317214

the yoga is a refurb but i'm ok with that

they are about the same price, i know the yoga had problems with its yellow but i think that was fixed with an update

i also know about the issues with the wireless on the yoga but i'm planning on upgrading to ac wireless anyways so that's not an issue

which one should i get and why?

XPS 12

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

thanks guys... if you're going to suggest an ultra-book i didn't list as an option could you at least keep it around the same price and provide a link to a site within Canada. in not  looking to pay duties on an $800 laptop