i really love the camera button on the side, also that custom skin is so sick 

i hope i get to win it :)

(new subscriber ) i also love your work in NCIX, you are the reason im watching then too :3  

I have the Xperia z (original) and I love it but it's getting a little bit slow so I need an upgrade and the z2 ia just perfect and addresses all my problems with Xperia z like as the speaker, screen and no camera button. I also like dbrand because of them Linus can give the phone away to us (and maybe me? ^^)

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I like the front facing speakers and the camera button on the Z2.

I like dBrand because of the many skins they have.

I love that the z2 is waterproof and the quality of the skin dbrand makes.

Wow i like the Z2... The front facing speakers gave me the kick and the skin from dbrand is awesome

Wow a Z2 with a LTT awesome design skin? SIGN ME UP!

This is so beautiful :')

- My Music -

Waterproofness is great :D
also Dbrand makes some really awesome skins 

My favorite thing about the phone would be a toss up between the front facing speakers and the dedicated camera button. Although orange isn't really my color, the skin looks awesome.

I love that the z2 is waterproof and the quality of the skin dbrand makes.

The best thing i like about the Z2 is the big screen that looks great! and i like dbrand because they made a linus phone skin

The best thing about this phone is definitely it's look. One of the best looking phones out there. I don't know much about dbrand but all props to them for this sponsorship!

My favourite thing about the Z2 is the front facing speakers and the software! My favourite thing about dbrand is that the skins they are make are very sexy! ;)

Wow sony in a phone?I like, I want!That skin looks soft and squishy like my cat!I aproove that as well!

The design of the Z2 looks amazing.

DBrand has very nice skins for the Nexus 5.

I've always been a huge Sony fanboy since the Arc S, I really love the interface and the dedicated camera buttons because I use my phones to take alot of pictures. About dbrand. I had never heard of them but after hearing about them from you guys I decided to take a closer look and find out about their huge collections for different textures. Sadly they make them for only high end phones and PS4 and I dont own neither of those.

My favourite part about the Z2 is how it's fast and smooth, and my favourite thing about dbrand is this giveaway :D

I would want the Z2 for its long lasting battery considering most phones i use tend to deplete its battery fairly quickly, and i rarely come home with more than 5% battery even though i turn off blue tooth and lower the screen brightness to near pitch black. I have also used DBrands front skins before for my nexus 7 and i have to say i was pretty impressed, but i always wanted a custom minimalistic/pixel looking skin for my nexus 7 and would love to have the Z2's custom skin.

"A very inspirational quote"

I like how they went with the front facing speakers, no phone should be without this.
Looking over Dbrand itself the customisation options they provide certainly have me interested.

'The question isn't who is going to let me, it's who is going to stop me.'

ok i REALLY want this phone! a friend of mine has the Z1 and it is a GREAT phone! and if linus says that this is better than the Z1 then i believe him :P . i really like the screen and being waterproof and dustproof is a must for me because the weather here is unpredicatable with sadden thunderstorms or duststorms.

And that skin on the back is amazing! i would prefer the image to be on the top side but thats not a big problem! great look overall!!

From my standpoint, the battery and camera on this beast is phenomenal. Also I like the unorthodox bright colors of dbrand skins.

BTW, in what way are you planning to announce winner? Email, PM, on this thread?

I like the camera very much and the new sceen and the desing looks very very good

This phone is quite durable , would defiantly like to win it 

The IPS panel and the  20.7mp are the most Awesome features of the Sony Xperia Z2.

And as for dbrand skins they are awesome , and the customization options are quite nice.

I love the z2's camera and its overall aesthetics. And as for dbrand, I prefer skins over cases and that Linus tech tips one sure looks nice!