My favorite thing about the Sony Z2 has to be the Screen as well as the camera and the waterproof feature! Oh, and I do love the skins from Dbrand. I've had one of their skins on my old phone for a pretty long time, right up until my phone died a while back. :3

I'm old enough to eat candy for dinner, but I'm also old enough to know from my own experience that it's kind of a bad idea ( ._.)

Waterproof and dustproof, and the camera looks simply amazing

I love the Z2 because the sony version of android is great and it is a linus edition <3 and dbrand is awesome because again linus edition :D

I love that it's waterproof! Cause then I can bring my music into my shower (it's one of those closed off ones). And Dbrand for giving us awesome skin options! 

I find it very easy to decide on the best, it is for me the battery life combined with the high quality screen. The benefits are so good!

Very nice Phone indeed, i love the material choices and construction ruggedness and overall loucks. Plus you have the option to add active noise cancellation headphone, the only cell to ave this feature built in if i'm not mistaken.

dbrand looks like a pretty good place to get custom vinyl done, lots of options, choices.

Thanks to dbrand for lating Linus review the phone.

finally, the Z1 but with the awesome screen! hope its accuracy is good too! favourite thing about dbrand? the fact that they do fully custom skins and the fact that they made this! :D thank you linus for the opportunity too!

About the Z2 : Waterproofness, front facing speakers, not a TN panel, good  battery life, Micro sd slot. These are things that make me think : "Damn, that's pretty cool !"

About dbrand : They have cool looking skins, and frankly the best part is they sponsored this video and give away.

Love the front facing speakers and the unique skin.

I love the Z2s camera, software and design these are all awesome and i bought dbrand skins for my nexus 5 and they are brilliant my favourite part is the unique look that they give to your smartphone

I like phone cause better than me current phone. Cheers dbrand for giveaway.

That screen on the phone and dbrand they sponsored this video!

i really like that this giveaway exists. 

My favorite part of the review was the sudden outdo after the screen part of the review xD

The camera on that thing seems pretty boss. Better than my existing camera for sure.. I wonder if dbrand do custom skins for my existing phone? That'd be awesome!

R.E.V.O.

Realise       Every       Victory      Outright

I love the waterproofing, need that down here in Australia. And that sexy orange skin looks amazing.

In the Z2 I like the huge battery, In dBrand I like the fact that their skins feel very premium

FRONT FACING SPEAKERS! and it would be an awesome upgrade to my (ewww) Iphone 4... The Dbrand skin is that good and seamless that i thought it was what the phone looked like  :unsure: and its awesome that they give you more opportunity to customize your phone the way you want.

My favourite feature of the Z2 is the adjustable depth of field mode for the camera, especially when used to take photos of fruit.

My favourite thing about dbrand is that worldwide shipping starts as low as $3.  Giveaway aside, I'm upset that dbrand's bamboo phone case does not include a complementary panda.

Waterproof phone is amazing, and they sponsored a vid, why wouldn't you love them!?

wow..i really like the Sony Xperia Z2 because of waterproof and the camera functions.

I love it's waterproofness and it has a great display. dbrand gives it a great texture and it makes it to feel a lot better.