Honestly, if I had know how good the Z2 was, it would probably be in my hands right now instead of my GS4. It's beautiful build would be perfect for someone who hates using cases such as myself.

As for DBrand, I really do like what they do. Between this skin and the MKBHD one, I'm not really sure which one I like better.

The Z2 is awesome thanks to everything that is complimented by an awesome battery life, and of course dbrand is awesome because they let you review the Z2.

I love the IPS display and the battery life! Also dbrand has great skins for different devices!

great thing about Z2 is that you are giving it away :D and that skin from dbrand is also cool

I love the new IPS screen and aluminium/glass body. The camera and front speakers are the main reason this phone is so awesome.

EDIT: I totally forgot the dbrand thing  :D. They make awesome high quality skins, i would love to get a phone with their skin. 

It would be a good upgrade from my nexus 4, has  a nice sleek line  and a gr8 screen. As for dbrand that skin looks awesome. Rly sticks out.

I like the skin.

It's a phone. I don't have a phone. Therefore I like it because it is something I want but do not have because it's way too expensive for me.

I like Dbrand because WHO ELSE MAKES BAMBOO STYLE PLAYSTATION 4's!?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

my favourite thing about dbrand it the cool skin design and website Design :D

I love the Bambo skin and i think i would buy a

second skin if i get the Z2 ^_^

my favorite part about the Sony Xperia Z2 is the FullHD Display :wub:

and of course also all these other crazy specs

like the CPU GPU RAM and camera are amazing :o

My smart-Phone (Huawei ascend P1 with custom CM11 root) has a completely broken Display :(

but i found a way to controll my Phone with my PC :lol:

problem is, I cant use my phone outside :/ and I see the

Phone-Display only in 4FPS on my PC.

I was thinking about to buy the Sony Xperia Z (not Z1)

but i do't have the money for that at the moment :/

The Z2 is just the perfect phone! Everything I want including water resistance, camera button, amazing battery. Perfect!.. And I really like DBand skins! That LTT skin looks great, orange is my favourite colour ;)

I already have the Xpiria Z and really like the improvements of the Z2, mostly the better screen. Futher i think the skin from dbrand is awesome.

I want the phone for the main feature, fish in the backyard is a game changer for me at least!

the x2 is awesome because of the screen and its waterproof and dust proof. and dbrand is great because they have skins for the nexus 5

I really like the dust proofnes of the xperia z2. And i like dbrand becasue the make normal controllers look awsome.

I really like the design and size of the Z2, the buttons are placed well too.

Also that awesome screen and a microSD slot, pretty much perfect for me.

I think its really awesome of dbrand to give this away and of course sponsoring this video.

My favorite thing about dbrand would be that they sponsored the video, though their skins look super cool too.

I hope I win so I can replace my chinese phone that is a clone of a samsung note 2, its not that great :P

1. The awesome LTT skin
  2. Waterproof
  3. 4K video
  4. Size
  5. Playstation Mobile

Cool phone in general IMO

Apple Pippin 2.0 (Corsair Gaming Hackintosh) :

• Intel Core i5 3570K with CM Hyper 212 Evo Cooler (Push-pull with Corsair AF120 and SP120)
  • 24 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
  • MSI GeForce GTX 670 Power Edition
  • Intel 330 Series 120 GB SSD (Mac OS X)
  • Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB SSD (Windows 7)
  • OWC Mercury Electra 3G 30 GB SSD (Scratch Disk)
  • 1.8 TB of HDD Storage
  • Corsair 600T White case
  • Corsair K60 Keyboard
  • Corsair M65 Mouse
  • Corsair GS800 PSU

I love the build quality of the Z2, it can't be matched; dbrand skins on the other side, love the way  is so easy to apply and that they are a perfect fit, i even got one for my brother's nexus 4 some time ago.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 MotherboardMSI 990FXA-GD80 V2  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2X4 GB) 1600mHz DDR3 GPU: MSI NVIDIA GTX 460 V2 1GB OC Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 Storage: 250GB HDD Primary & 3TB HDD Secondary PSU: Thermaltake 550W

Display: Dell E2210H 1080P LCD Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Keyboard: Cheap Generic Keyboard Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Sound: Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium

Omg I was looking for a phone and this is perfect for me <3~!~!~!
I Lovvvee the whole phone in General but my favourite part is the camera and Dbrand makes some damn nice skins man !!!!!!

I love the front the front faced speakers! And the favourite thing about dbrand is that they sponsored this video!

Man I love that orange skin on that phone it looks so awesome I want it and plus for the camera

Favourite part about the Z2 for me is something it shares with the Z1. I simply love that it's completely water and dust proof. It makes it so much easier and more risk-free for me to be using my phone around the pool knowing that instead of having to anxiously command my friends not to throw me in because I'm holding electronics.

Favourite part about dbrand is how you get to customize their skins, it's not like they have a limited number of possibility's, rather they just see what colours you want and make the skins to order.

Love that you're doing another giveaway Linus, great review btw :)

Looking for a new phone... OMG Linus is Giving a Z2 Away :0

Well, I had looked into the z2 but the price made me step back

I think it is worth it, with the awesome water proof camera and speakers(finnaly!), I just don't have the moneys for it.

Hmm, about dbrand though... nothing much to say, except that edzel made a nice skin and they offered it along with the phone, so thumbs up for dbrand for that!

My bro got the Z1 and i think its a great phone, but this phone blow my mind of his awesomeness.

I Like xperia z2 because of its great camera and I like the dbrand awesome orange skin which makes xperia z2 even better :)

I like that a lot of the changes Sony made to the Z2, in comparison to stock Android, weren't all that bad at all, and many of them I'd actually find myself using fairly often. Settings such as the screen temperature/white balance and a system-wide equalizer definitely go a long way. Also props to Sony for front-facing speakers that DON'T SUCK (or rather, exist at all).

Thank you to dbrand for helping sponsor the video and doing this great giveaway of the custom skin. Whoever wins will be extremely lucky to have such a top-quality skin/case, designed by our very own Edzel.