i think that the LTT skin is awesome!

and 4K video!! that is great 

My favorite thing about the z2 is the design. It looks especially better with the custom skin by dbrand. I like the use of clean and simplistic lines to make the phone really stand out. Hope I win. :)

nice front speakers and dbrand skins

Hello Linus, this may forever be buried in the lost sea of comments, but i feel i have to say this.

I have been a long time viewer of your youtube channel, ever since i was a weak little college freshman scraping along with my first personal overclocking build i have been watching and learning a little everyday from your channel.

Now normally i don't go for this posting in forums (mostly a lurker :/), but i feel that this is one exception to the rule. When i first saw the Z2, i had never even heard of it before. When you started reviewing it though and said it was vastly improved over the previous version, and that got me wondering, that if it's a second generation phone then it must be at least somewhat decent right? So i went digging for information about it, and was thoroughly impressed. Now i'm not going to be fanboying about 4k, waterproof, front speaker, giant mega pixel camera phones, but the reason i found it interesting is that it's not about any one feature. IT'S THE SUM OF THE PARTS. The whole package, while not without it's flaws, does really bring together an awesome piece of silicone and glass. Although i was a little bummed that it wasn't an american designed phone, still not a deal breaker though.

Even though this is my first post on the forum i still feel as though it should be said the Z2 doesn't have any favorite part to me, it's the whole phone that is the best part.

Now that my two cents has been said about the phone, dbrand is actually a skin provider that i have used before for my current iphone. Now again i'm not going to ham it up gushing about things that are not true, but the sking i ordered was really cool. I love the look of white carbon fiber on black, call me a sucker for simplicity. plus i want to get a ps4 controller skin soon.

I like the Z2's screen, and that custom skin looks awesome!

My favorite thing has to be the 720p @ 120fps, slow motion playback ought to look pretty good.

The phone looks awesome and dbrand is awesome because they sponsor Linus.

Devices:

Desktop(s): Main Rig | CPU: R7 1700x, Ram: 16GB, GPU: GTX 1070 Ti

Server(s): My Server 

Laptop(s): Macbook Pro 13" (2015) 

Phone(s): iPhone SE (64GB), Nokia Lumia 925 

Z2 is such an amazing all round phone, nice to see Sony upgraded the screen, and what an amazing skin the phone has.

I want the phone it looks so nice with 4k video features so shinny.

Best bit about the Z2 is that it isn't the POS Huawei I've got now, and the best part about DBrand is how I can skin my Dualshock 4 for just $5!

the best thing about the phone has to be the waterproof thing and the camera and about dbrand it has to be the fact that they completely customize everything from the skin to the box thats awesome 

Dat case!
Dbrand makes good skins for a reasonable price.
When i don't win, can you make that case an actual store item for the nexus 5? pwease?

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

The Z2 looks awesome because of the skin, camera, and screen. I'd love to win it

I like the phone it self he looks pretty nice!

I also like his interface looks pretty easy to use.

Camera, front facing speaker (no more hand cupping) and dat sexy skin. I like dbrand because of said skin lol

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

My favorite thing about the Z2 is its IPS display, and my favourite thing about dbrand is the awesome custom skin they did for LinusTechTips.

waterproofness is awesome. dbrand has sexy skins.

love the cool wrap and the front speakers :)

CPU 5820K @ 4.5Ghz 1.295V,Motherboard Asus X99-S, RAM 16Gb TeamGroup Elite GPU Msi Gtx 780, Case Fractal Design Define R5 , Storage Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 , Samsung 840evo 250Gb, Wd Green 1TB, PSU EVGA 850w G2 ,Cooling Fully Custom Water Cooling Loop Sound Stealseries Wireless H

Everything about the z2,from the front facing speakers, to the waterprtoofed casing. dbrand is awesome for making this a thing and supporting linus :). Please let me have this phone... Right now im stuck with the galaxy s3 and it sucks...

Great Phone. Would be awesome to have! Love the speakers

I want because my phone sucks and this one is shiny. Also, LTT skin adds to the shiny. So much shiny.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

The phone seems to be a good alternativ to m8 and S5, and dbrand made this awesome,awesome cover!

I love the durability, camera and battery life. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they made possible this giveaway and that they know marketing. (I did not know who they are until this video)

The waterproof feature is nice. And dbrand's skin looks seemless with the phone. :)