People dialing 911 over FB outage

ToxicFire

Well, that seems fucking stupid.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I don't even know what to say... People are becoming way too dependent on the Internet it's not even Funny -_-

Life.exe is missing

I don't get those people. Facebook is down, I am gonna die, They are all behaving like crazy teen girls.

If Linus Tech Tips is down, that is a issue.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I don't get those people. Facebook is down, I am gonna die, They are all behaving like crazy teen girls.

Not teen girls. Nowadays teen girls use IG and Twitter and Snapchat, anything other than FB.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

If Linus Tech Tips is down, that is a issue.

Linus Tech Tips goes down for me quiet a bit but I'm unsure if its my router or the actual site...

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Linus Tech Tips goes down for me quiet a bit but I'm unsure if its my router or the actual site...

It's probably your internet. If it responds slowly, it's probably just gonna think it's crashed, but it's just your internet.

It's probably your internet. If it responds slowly, it's probably just gonna think it's crashed, but it's just your internet.

Actually I know its not the internet....my cable provider has looked into (my I bought it) router and said it has perfect strength...I think its my router that is slowly dying.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Not teen girls. Nowadays teen girls use IG and Twitter and Snapchat, anything other than FB.

My uncle meet his girlfriend with 2 kids over FB. Now 7 months later they split up. She got 3 TVs, a tablet and 3 bikes from him and she is taking most other stuff. 

So I guess people around 40 to 50 are using Facebook. With the teen girls, I was referring to their behavior about the server issue.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Actually I know its not the internet....my cable provider has looked into (my I bought it) router and said it has perfect strength...I think its my router that is slowly dying.

No hapens to me to

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I call 911 when it's up...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

What the fuck

Exactly. :lol:

Someones dying across town and they are calling 911 because Facebook is down. American's this is why I want to move to canada or a different country.

Exactly. :lol:

Someones dying across town and they are calling 911 because Facebook is down. American's this is why I want to move to canada or a different country.

Americans. I remember there was some lady who called the police to McDonald's because they were out of chicken.

"Rawr XD"

Americans. I remember there was some lady who called the police to McDonald's because they were out of chicken.

Can I move to Canada and live with @LinusTech and @Slick? xD

Life.exe is missing

Or a woman here locally tried to sue Wendy's cause she "said" she found a finger in her soup....she actually put it there....

Or another one locally tried to sue Mickey D's cause the coffee was too hot and she spilled it on her leg and it got burned....its coffee really?

Can I move to Canada and live with Linus and Slick? xD

WHAT HAPPENED TO EMMA

"Rawr XD"

Or a woman here locally tried to sue Wendy's cause she "said" she found a finger in her soup....she actually put it there....

Or another one locally tried to sue Mickey D's cause the coffee was too hot and she spilled it on her leg and it got burned....its coffee really?

Faith in society = gone

"Rawr XD"

Stupid people* Fixed that for you.

You can't find a country that is lacking in complete morons.

Stupid people* Fixed that for you.

You can't find a country that is lacking in complete morons.

Probably Canada.

"Rawr XD"

Faith in society = gone

Faith in the town I live = Gone

Faith in America = Gone

Canada = High Hopes with alot of snow.

Faith in the town I live = Gone

Faith in America = Gone

Canada = High Hopes with alot of snow.

I like how Americans complain about how Canada has too much snow, when Americans drive big lifted trucks that see nothing but pavement, while we're doing fine in our 6-12 inches of snow per night in our little hatchbacks.

"Rawr XD"

I like how Americans complain about how Canada has too much snow, when Americans drive big lifted trucks that see nothing but pavement, while we're doing fine in our 6-12 inches of snow per night in our little hatchbacks.

Hahaha I'd just get a truck or an evo...id be fine...never shovel.

But yea its retarded I see at least a dozen of them a day. Then it always seems like we get the first snow and everyone has to put it in 4x4 even tho theres an inch on the ground and go 2 miles an hour...or we get ice and everyone puts it in 4x4 and goes 70 down a street that's suppose to be 30 and expects to stop instantly...oh wait 4x4 works in snow not ice dipshits.