People dialing 911 over FB outage

ToxicFire

Probably Canada.

OH YEAH YOU CAN!

Those couple lunatics in Quebec who are anti-english. (I know that speaking the local language is right, but there was a restaurant that refused to serve english-speaking customers who were speaking french at the time)

Justin Bieber. 

Linus.

And many more.

Keep in mind that Canadas population is less than that of California. 'Murika has a ton more people overall. There are more idiots here than in Canada for mainly that reason.

OH YEAH YOU CAN!

Those couple lunatics in Quebec who are anti-english. (I know that speaking the local language is right, but there was a restaurant that refused to serve english-speaking customers who were speaking french at the time)

Justin Bieber. 

Linus.

And many more.

Keep in mind that Canadas population is less than that of California. 'Murika has a ton more people overall. There are more idiots here than in Canada for mainly that reason.

Quebec should go and be their own country tbh

"Rawr XD"

Quebec should go and be their own country tbh

Agreed been to canada multiple times Quebec is a whole different world.

Thats what I would get if I lived in canada.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I like how Americans complain about how Canada has too much snow, when Americans drive big lifted trucks that see nothing but pavement, while we're doing fine in our 6-12 inches of snow per night in our little hatchbacks.

Cough Cough Wyoming.

My local ski hill got over 500 inches of snow this year. 

That is 13 meters...

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Hahaha I'd just get a truck or an evo...id be fine...never shovel.

But yea its retarded I see at least a dozen of them a day. Then it always seems like we get the first snow and everyone has to put it in 4x4 even tho theres an inch on the ground and go 2 miles an hour...or we get ice and everyone puts it in 4x4 and goes 70 down a street that's suppose to be 30 and expects to stop instantly...oh wait 4x4 works in snow not ice dipshits.

There's a similar process that seems to happen here. On the first snowfall day, even if there's barely an inch on the ground, everyone on the road is going like half the speed limit, but the very next day (even if another foot of snow fell overnight) people are back to going 10 over the limit again. Never understood this.

"Rawr XD"

There's a similar process that seems to happen here. On the first snowfall day, even if there's barely an inch on the ground, everyone on the road is going like half the speed limit, but the very next day (even if another foot of snow fell overnight) people are back to going 10 over the limit again. Never understood this.

Me either or you got the idiots that think its dry pavement and hull balls down the street.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Agreed been to canada multiple times Quebec is a whole different world.

Thats what I would get if I lived in canada.

Lol, have you seen Canada's Wonderland? Literally nobody speaks English, not even the tourists.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I don't even know what to say... People are becoming way too dependent on the Internet it's not even Funny -_-

Internet being down IS A BIG ISSUE.

FB down isn't. :P

How do stupid people even survive this world? That's the only survival aspect we have as humans, our intelligence!

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

My Reaction