So I saw Guardians of the Galaxy

Sammael

It was great.  Go see it.   

I was almost thwarted last night.  I went to an early screening at 7:05

And right before the movie was to start, I posted that event on these very forums, rubbing in the fact that I was about to see an exciting new movie while many of you were stuck at home with less interesting things to do.

And then... the operator came in saying the movie would not play due to technical difficulties.  I was internally enraged that karma was real, but to spite it all I immediately bought a ticket for another theater not too far away and saw the movie there a few hours later.

Now most of you are probably not going to go to all that trouble, some of you won't go to movies at all, preferring to see these films on your tiny little monitors with crap audio.  I cannot save you, I can only let you know that it was good and worth the price of admission.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Scale of 1 to 10?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Wanted to watch it yesterday, they told me they're having problems with the 3D. Going next week.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

It was great. Go see it.

I was almost thwarted last night. I went to an early screening at 7:05

And right before the movie was to start, I posted that event on these very forums, rubbing in the fact that I was about to see an exciting new movie while many of you were stuck at home with less interesting things to do.

And then... the operator came in saying the movie would not play due to technical difficulties. I was internally enraged that karma was real, but to spite it all I immediately bought a ticket for another theater not too far away and saw the movie there a few hours later.

Now most of you are probably not going to go to all that trouble, some of you won't go to movies at all, preferring to see these films on your tiny little monitors with crap audio. I cannot save you, I can only let you know that it was good and worth the price of admission.

I saw it last night too, except I went to a 10:30 show with my friends so there was no little 11 year old kids that are screaming the entire movie. The movie's comedy was a bit cheesy but I generally liked it :).

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 | Motherboard: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 8gb (2x4gb) Corsair LP @1600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF GTX 1660 OC 6GB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | Storage: 250gb Samsung 840 EVO and 1TB WD Black 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Display: Asus VG245H 1920x1080 | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and default case fans | Laptop: Early 2015 13" Macbook Pro Retina - i5 2.7Ghz - 256GB SSD

was the story good, and / or were to 'Avenger' teases / story ideas good?

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Is it in the Avenger's universe? I thought I saw a glimpse of The Collector from the Thor 2 after credits scene in the trailer for GotG.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Read the first line of OPs post to avoid any potential spoilers (whether there were any or not). That is all I need to know. Thanks.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)