Let's not make this political but...

joenewbie

Whenever I hear President Obama give a speech I key in on how often he says, "Uh." Or the multitude of similar filler sounds.  If you listen just for that, the giggle fit will ensue no matter how serious the speech.   I don't know if he does it more or less than other people, but there's something in his tone of voice that makes it stand out to me.  

meh humans.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

I want to post the Weird Al "I don't care" GIF, but I've already posted it 3 times today.....sod it, I'm posting it..

fxdDiXE.gif

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Let me say this as clearly as I can: No matter how sharp a grievance or how deep a hurt, there is no justification for killing innocents. - William J. Clinton

Uh - Barack Obama

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I want to post the Weird Al "I don't care" GIF, but I've already posted it 3 times today.....sod it, I'm posting it..

fxdDiXE.gif

You care enough to reply the very best. 

Let me say this as clearly as I can: No matter how sharp a grievance or how deep a hurt, there is no justification for killing innocents. - William J. Clinton

Uh - Barack Obama

He also did not have sex with that woman.. Miss Lewinsky, but what nobody knew, he was talking about her mom.  

Uh is just used to give a little bit of time to think.

Quite frankly, I'd rather have a leader who thought about what they said before they said it rather than come out with whatever hits their mind first.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Uh - Barack Obama

As much as it hurts me to say this, good point. (because I don't like the clintons any more than I like obama, which is already an immeasurable number)

Personally I think to be elected to public office, you should have to pass some sort of gauntlet of death test. after the election. That would include both physical testing, as well as mental.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

As much as it hurts me to say this, good point. (because I don't like the clintons any more than I like obama, which is already an immeasurable number)

Personally I think to be elected to public office, you should have to pass some sort of gauntlet of death test. after the election. That would include both physical testing, as well as mental.

Come on, that would disqualify George W. Bush and all the great wars he's brought us, Obama and all the great Drones he's given us and of course Hillary Clinton and all the great sex scandals she will bring us. 

Come on, that would disqualify George W. Bush and all the great wars he's brought us, Obama and all the great Drones he's given us and of course Hillary Clinton and all the great sex scandals she will bring us. 

Please don't reinforce the idea of her being president, if she does, I am officially disappearing into the woods until it's all over. She will end up destroying this country. If she even makes it into office (which I highly doubt)

And I have no problem with bush other than him banning stem cell research (or whatever he did related to that). I could care less about the wars because I honestly think that we in the "first world" need to just conquer the third world and FORCE them to be civilized.

Please don't reinforce the idea of her being president, if she does, I am officially disappearing into the woods until it's all over. She will end up destroying this country. If she even makes it into office (which I highly doubt)

And I have no problem with bush other than him banning stem cell research (or whatever he did related to that). I could care less about the wars because I honestly think that we in the "first world" need to just conquer the third world and FORCE them to be civilized.

Which half of america says every fucking election. I have been following american politics since forever and you guys are the biggest drama queens ever whenever it comes to the president. Even if they are always almost the same in the long run.

You will get a insane corporate conservative or a corporate conservative who is socially liberal on some issues as long as it doesn't cost too many votes....Thats it.

Policy will roughly stay the same.

Hillary won't be worse than Obama or Bush were......It will be roughly the fucking same because its impossible to actually make any fundamental change what so ever.

And read up on the british empire.......Then maybe you would understand why your last idea is insane.

Btw...."Force them to be civilized"......How is it civilized to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9/11, murdering thousands of their citizens and leaving them to a civil war afterwards...America might be first world but has never been civilized.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Which half of america says every fucking election. I have been following american politics since forever and you guys are the biggest drama queens ever whenever it comes to the president. Even if they are always almost the same in the long run.

You will get a insane corporate conservative or a corporate conservative who is socially liberal on some issues as long as it doesn't cost too many votes....Thats it.

Policy will roughly stay the same.

Hillary won't be worse than Obama or Bush were......It will be roughly the fucking same because its impossible to actually make any fundamental change what so ever.

And read up on the british empire.......Then maybe you would understand why your last idea is insane.

Btw...."Force them to be civilized"......How is it civilized to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9/11, murdering thousands of their citizens and leaving them to a civil war afterwards...America might be first world but has never been civilized.

I'm not going to debate the wars here, I honestly think both countries deserve to be conquered because they cannot remain civilized on their own, they treat their women as property, they murder people for little to no reason, etc. The only real justification we should need, is that we can. That's simply my opinion.

And Hillary makes me nervous because she has outright said in the past that if she could, she would force all american citizens to turn in their guns, and I fully expect her to attempt this if elected. The issue being that not even the Military in this country has the capability of pulling that off. There are roughly 60 million gun owners in possession of 100 million guns, the military is about 5 million people, most of which will probably not go along with it, the same can be said of the police farce.

That woman WILL start a civil war if she can.

Edit: oh, and it's obama himself that's left them to a civil war, along with the rest of the anti war crowd.

I'm not going to debate the wars here, I honestly think both countries deserve to be conquered because they cannot remain civilized on their own, they treat their women as property, they murder people for little to no reason, etc. The only real justification we should need, is that we can. That's simply my opinion.

And Hillary makes me nervous because she has outright said in the past that if she could, she would force all american citizens to turn in their guns, and I fully expect her to attempt this if elected. The issue being that not even the Military in this country has the capability of pulling that off. There are roughly 60 million gun owners in possession of 100 million guns, the military is about 5 million people, most of which will probably not go along with it, the same can be said of the police farce.

Edit: oh, and it's obama himself that's left them to a civil war, along with the rest of the anti war crowd.

Okay, lets start from the beginning. THEY WON'T TAKE YOUR FUCKING GUNS!

Stop it already! The entire south have been saying the exact same thing about Obama since before he was elected. It WON'T FUCKING HAPPEN! There is no way they would be able to make that happen. And im not just talking about the house and the senate. There is no way they could get anybody to confiscate them. Hell, there would be a straight out revolution by half of the countries police force if that happened. There is just no way.

I will hand over all my possestions to you if Hillary comes and takes your guns. This is how confident I am. There is simply no way. Even if she gets two terms. I promise you.

There is just no way ever. Anything Hillary said in this regard, is just to make her stupid base believe that theres a chance that this will happen. It won't!

No she won't. The elites would never allow it. And she would never become president without them.

That was the gun part.

I honestly think both countries deserve to be conquered because they cannot remain civilized on their own, they treat their women as property, they murder people for little to no reason, etc. The only real justification we should need, is that we can. That's simply my opinion.

But you never said that beforehand. Your leaders lied to you, and to the world.

And they? I remember when similar things were said about blacks back in the day.

No it was not. Bush did it by not allowing the sunni minority a piece of the pie.....This happened way before obama took office.

Thats like breaking something and complaining that they next guy didn't clean up nicely enough.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Okay, lets start from the beginning. THEY WON'T TAKE YOUR FUCKING GUNS!

Stop it already! The entire south have been saying the exact same thing about Obama since before he was elected. It WON'T FUCKING HAPPEN! There is no way they would be able to make that happen. And im not just talking about the house and the senate. There is no way they could get anybody to confiscate them. Hell, there would be a straight out revolution by half of the countries police force if that happened. There is just no way.

I will hand over all my possestions to you if Hillary comes and takes your guns. This is how confident I am. There is simply no way. Even if she gets two terms. I promise you.

There is just no way ever. Anything Hillary said in this regard, is just to make her stupid base believe that theres a chance that this will happen. It won't!

No she won't. The elites would never allow it. And she would never become president without them.

That was the gun part.

But you never said that beforehand. Your leaders lied to you, and to the world.

And they? I remember when similar things were said about blacks back in the day.

No it was not. Bush did it by not allowing the sunni minority a piece of the pie.....This happened way before obama took office.

Thats like breaking something and complaining that they next guy didn't clean up nicely enough.

Sigh.... I think Hillary is stupid enough to try it, that's my concern. She's an idiot compared to Obama. I know for a fact they wouldn't be able to confiscate our guns, I just think shes enough of an idiot to try.

And while we can play the blame game about who didn't give who a piece of the pie, the simple fact remains that unless you have troops in place to keep the peace, you can't do a fucking thing, and guess who it was that pulled out all the troops we had over there, Obama. Although Ultimately I would blame the Islamic community for the ongoing civil war because they just refuse to be civilized (a common symptom with religions, especially one that gives you the express right to kill anyone who isn't apart of it). they've been murdering each other for thousands of years, and aren't likely to stop any time soon, if you have a solution to this that doesn't involve either conquering or destroying them outright, I'd love to hear it.

Sigh.... I think Hillary is stupid enough to try it, that's my concern. She's an idiot compared to Obama. I know for a fact they wouldn't be able to confiscate our guns, I just think shes enough of an idiot to try.

And while we can play the blame game about who didn't give who a piece of the pie, the simple fact remains that unless you have troops in place to keep the peace, you can't do a fucking thing, and guess who it was that pulled out all the troops we had over there, Obama. Although Ultimately I would blame the Islamic community for the ongoing civil war because they just refuse to be civilized (a common symptom with religions, especially one that gives you the express right to kill anyone who isn't apart of it). they've been murdering each other for thousands of years, and aren't likely to stop any time soon, if you have a solution to this that doesn't involve either conquering or destroying them outright, I'd love to hear it.

Im confident she won't. Absolutely. I don't like her politics, but I don't see her as particularly stupid.

My solution? Stop interfering in everything. You act like you have no part in this. Whenever they pick somebody you don't like, you topple them or support their opponents....Everything with Iran comes down to that fact.

The US want war. You sell billions upon billions of guns to the entire region. Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Everybody!

ISIS just got their hands on tons of US supplied weapons......And you don't think you are apart of it?

Stop selling weapons and stop invading them.

Im confident she won't. Absolutely. I don't like her politics, but I don't see her as particularly stupid.

My solution? Stop interfering in everything. You act like you have no part in this. Whenever they pick somebody you don't like, you topple them or support their opponents....Everything with Iran comes down to that fact.

The US want war. You sell billions upon billions of guns to the entire region. Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Everybody!

ISIS just got their hands on tons of US supplied weapons......And you don't think you are apart of it?

Stop selling weapons and stop invading them.

The issue isn't that we want war, it's that we go to war with one foot going in the other direction screaming about how wrong war is. If we would just ignore those retards and actually fight a war correctly, then maybe things would change.

A real war is one of attrition where you don't stop until nothing is left of the enemy, no matter how long that takes.

I do agree that we should just ignore them, make ourselves self sustaining, and let the rest of the world rot. However I don't see that ever happening.

I still think Hillary is dumb enough to try, and while this will probably get me warned, She's a woman, and therefore probably thinks she knows everything and her ideas are worth 10 times any idea a man could come up with. Call me a sexist if you want, that's just the feeling I get from listening to just about anything she says so *shrugs*. Not that I'm against a woman as president, just not her for the love of all that's sacred, I'd rather have an empty chair be elected.

I still think Hillary is dumb enough to try, and while this will probably get me warned, She's a woman, and therefore probably thinks she knows everything and her ideas are worth 10 times any idea a man could come up with. Call me a sexist if you want, that's just the feeling I get from listening to just about anything she says so *shrugs*. Not that I'm against a woman as president, just not her for the love of all that's sacred, I'd rather have an empty chair be elected.

Hehe....I won't call you a sexist....I will however point out that it seems pretty clear that you are exactly like her then...Because you clearly think that your ideas are better simply because you are male.

She isn't humble enough for a female for you huh?

We almost did have an empty chair elected but Palin didn't make it.

The issue isn't that we want war, it's that we go to war with one foot going in the other direction screaming about how wrong war is. If we would just ignore those retards and actually fight a war correctly, then maybe things would change.

A real war is one of attrition where you don't stop until nothing is left of the enemy, no matter how long that takes.

So you wanted to completely destroy Iraq because they don't comform to your morals? You wanted to slaughter them basically. That level of bloodthirstiness is rather worrying...Just merely from a mental health point of view. You are aware that this is exactly the reasoning that Al-Quada and ISIS is using right?

Weren't they saying the same about anyone named Barack Hussein Obama about 8 years ago. 

See that, I post about a verbal tick, but because it's the President's it's devolved into political discussion.  I have strong political opinions myself but I sincerely tried to enter this without a slant for any side because I really don't think this is the forum for such discussion.  

What I find more curious is how divisive we've become, the mere mention of a politician and people are getting high blood pressure.   I used to be like that until 6 arterial stents kinda preclude me from getting worked up over anything any more.  Relax, getting worked up isn't going to help anything and in fact it's hurting your own health even if it's not quickly apparent, it will kill you over time.  So take a breath, count to ten, smoke some weed, have a drink, relax, it's all gonna be just fine whatever figurehead is chosen to make you think you have freedom of choice.  Armed rebellion is the only solution, but think it through, we're far too fat and happy and the gun nuts with their stockpiles don't stand a chance against drones and nukes, so just relax, and enjoy the ride. 

Weren't they saying the same about anyone named Barack Hussein Obama about 8 years ago. 

And will say so about all the next democratic presidents for the next 100 years too. They are always "The most liberal president ever" and they are always going to take everybodys guns even though that will never ever happen.

See that, I post about a verbal tick, but because it's the President's it's devolved into political discussion.  I have strong political opinions myself but I sincerely tried to enter this without a slant for any side because I really don't think this is the forum for such discussion.  

What I find more curious is how divisive we've become, the mere mention of a politician and people are getting high blood pressure.   I used to be like that until 6 arterial stents kinda preclude me from getting worked up over anything any more.  Relax, getting worked up isn't going to help anything and in fact it's hurting your own health even if it's not quickly apparent, it will kill you over time.  So take a breath, count to ten, smoke some weed, have a drink, relax, it's all gonna be just fine whatever figurehead is chosen to make you think you have freedom of choice.  Armed rebellion is the only solution, but think it through, we're far too fat and happy and the gun nuts with their stockpiles don't stand a chance against drones and nukes, so just relax, and enjoy the ride. 

Agreed. We aren't going to change shit anyway fundamentally anyway. At least not for americans.

I would argue that a democratic president is a tiny bit slightly less terrible for the world than a republican ones but its mostly based on all the shit we never talk about like science......Bush basically set back stem cell research for 10 years. But beside that, we are just lemmings....The elites will always get two candidates that they can control. They create a illustion of choice.

Im very left wing and im always amazed how the democratic candidate always seems to trick their base completely.....Happens every time. Then they complain and reelect them.

Lemmings.

And will say so about all the next democratic presidents for the next 100 years too. They are always "The most liberal president ever" and they are always going to take everybodys guns even though that will never ever happen.

Agreed. We aren't going to change shit anyway fundamentally anyway. At least not for americans.

I would argue that a democratic president is a tiny bit slightly less terrible for the world than a republican ones but its mostly based on all the shit we never talk about like science......Bush basically set back stem cell research for 10 years. But beside that, we are just lemmings....The elites will always get two candidates that they can control. They create a illustion of choice.

Im very left wing and im always amazed how the democratic candidate always seems to trick their base completely.....Happens every time. Then they complain and reelect them.

Lemmings.

Bill Hicks had a great bit on that.... the two puppets and the illusion of choice.  Something George Carlin touched on as well.  Again... enjoy the ride.

I can feel Slick cringing as he reads threads like this.

I can feel Slick cringing as he reads threads like this.

Its off topic........I think he has better things to do.

Its off topic........I think he has better things to do.

You must not have seen his status update where he was not fond of off-topic becoming a political clusterfuck.

You must not have seen his status update where he was not fond of off-topic becoming a political clusterfuck.

Which didn't happen. Discussion is not= clusterfuck.

Trik'Stari and me aren't mad at eachother. We interacted in another thread after this discussion. joenewbie added me as a friend......

Don't be so squeamish. Oh....and Slick is an employee of linus tech tips....Not some kind of superhuman who decides what we talk about or when.