Favorite music genre / favorite band?

RevoltTrain

Drum & Bass, Hardcore, and Crossbreed.  I really like hard-hitting dance music.  As for favourite artists, I have loads, and don't have time to list all of them, but here are a few:  Spor, Smooth, Rusty K, Aeph, Memtrix, Detest, Noisia, Six Blade, Matrix & Futurebound, InsideInfo, etc, etc...

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

I listen to pretty much everything. Favourite though Hardstyle.

Nice man! o/

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

This fucking legend:

Deadmau5.jpg

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

This fucking legend:

Fatboy Slim doesn't usually wear a mask...

fatboy-slim_1143.png

I joke

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Literally, all kinds..

I have classical songs from Percy Grainger,

old school rap from Wu Tang Clan, Tupac, Souls of Mischief, A Tribe Called Quest

New Rap from Drake, Weezy

Christian Rap from Lecrae, Tedashii, T-Bone

Gosepl from Kirk Franklin, Mary Mary, Misty Edwards, Laura Hackett

Classic Rock from Beetles, The Strokes

Alternative/New/Punk Rock from Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Paramore

Indie Pop/Rock from Lorde, Lana del Rey, Marina and the Diamonds, Charli XCX, etc...

EDM / Dance from High Maintenance, Skrillex, Daft Punk, deadmau5

Motown from Jackson 5, The Supremes, The Temptations

R&B/ Neo Soul from Frank Ocean, Lauryn Hill, Jill Scott, Maxwell,

Regular mainstream pop (very picky here)...

I also don't have a favorite artist, but lately I've been listening to a lot of Lauryn Hill and Sia and Daft Punk. Probably the ONLY thing I don't listen to his hard/death metal...and even then I like a select number of songs like that one Drowning Pools one.

That's rad, I actually recently saw Fall Out Boy and Paramore live, I know of a band / song you might like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbppeO_K0xY

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Metal in general, but none of that core-stuff or death metal. I think the most brutal music I like is Keep of Kalessin. But favorite variations of metal is good old heavy metal (where Judas Priest is my favorite band of all time), thrash metal and prog metal. bands include, but not limited to: Judas Priest, Manowar, Megadeth, Anthrax, Annihilator, Evile, Grave Digger (a bit speed metal there), Lamb of God (groove metal), TesseracT, Persefone, Periphery, Ghost (aka Ghost B.C), Firewind (a bit power metal), Pagan's Mind (prog/power), Symphony X, Seventh Wonder, Van Canto (fuck yeah), and Xerath (prog / extreme metal)

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

You say that, yet your song of the day in your sig is a Chief Keef one... okay...

Because Chief Keef is really good?

Its all good man, other than him your music taste seems awesome to me, especially Frank Ocean

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

Yeah I wanted to see them because they were performing at the Philips Arena, but I couldn't go because of football...and thanks, I'll check them out.

You say that, yet your song of the day in your sig is a Chief Keef one... okay...

They were really good, they had New Politics open, and they were GREAT. They even had Lolo come on stage and they covered Miss Jackson by Panic!

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I just listened to their song Harlem and it's really good. I'm gonna venture into them more, thanks ;D. Man, you have no idea how badly I wanted to go!! It must've been great with Lolo and Panic! there as well. I have yet to see Brendon Urie live.

No Panic! Sadly, it was New Politics and Lolo that covered Miss jackson. It was great still. But the highlight of the night was when Fall Out Boy covered Queen's We Are The Champions. 

This fucking legend:

deadmau5

I l really liked his earlier stuff, around 2007/2008, but his new album seems to bring back some of the experimental stuff he used to do.  I like it.

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

Justin Beiber.

jkjk, I'm not that tone-deaf.

Maybe this is all just a clever ploy to make us think that you don't like Justin Beiebrrerr. Hmmmmm?

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I prefer JJ Fish tho.

I don't know who that is, but I'll assume he isn't actually a fish.

I don't know who that is, but I'll assume he isn't actually a fish.

You could say that.

Sadly, the song isn't that bad...his singing is just awful lol

Yeah..... i cri evrytim.

I prefer JJ Fish tho.

the dancing cracks me up everytime :D

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

Mostly Loli Metalcore (Yes this is a genre), Doujin Music (which pretty much covers everything)...

Rock, metal, pagan. Irish folk and chillstep for the nightplaylist.

Some examples: 

Day

Night

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

1. Linkin Park

2. Kopek

3. The heavy

If i had to choose a band i used to listen to it's the prodigy.

:/

I mostly like Prog Rock/Metal

My favorite band is a tie between Rush and Animals as Leaders.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs