Whats the closest you've been to death

SirNumbers

yall motherfuckers need some jesus

i have jesus...he likes to molest my tiny ass

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

-snip-

This is one of those occasions where we say NOPE...

GOKGYTT.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

i have jesus...he likes to molest my tiny ass

I KNOW RIGHT! Hate when that happens.

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

he talks dirty Canadian

Aww so cute!

*cough* wait what? *cough*

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Tried to commit suicide (i know omg a teenager tried suicide what a pathetic prick) but I fell into uncontiousness/tiny-coma and didn't wake up for 5 days :/

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

Broke through the ice on a frozen river when I was around 8 or 9, every time I tried to get up the ice would just keep breaking, causing me to fall into the water again and again. Once I finally managed to get up I still had to walk 4 kilometers to get home, in -20C cold weather, soaked in freezing river water.

A year of two after that I broke my back while skiing, not far from snapping my neck off in the process.

The scariest of them all was when doing some downhill racing two years ago... Lost control of the bike after hitting a stone at a weird angle and was thrown over the ledge into a 5-6 meter fall, landing just centimeters from a having a huge pointy rock smashed into my face.

Cheers,

Linus

Got hit my a car at the bus stop :D 

Tried to commit suicide (i know omg a teenager tried suicide what a pathetic prick) but I fell into uncontiousness/tiny-coma and didn't wake up for 5 days :/

This is the third or fourth attempted suicide post. :(  It seems it's actually quite difficult to pull off...

On a serious note don't do that, that's all I have to say. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Brother hit me in the stomach when I was 11~12, couldn't breathe at all and fell unconscious for a minute, nobody was willing believe me.. they kept saying I was faking it, because apparently "knocking the air out of you" is impossible, amiright :angry: .

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Brother hit me in the stomach when I was 11~12, couldn't breathe at all and fell unconscious for a minute, nobody was willing believe me.. they kept saying I was faking it, because apparently "knocking the air out of you" is impossible, amiright :angry: .

No it's called getting winded. Ones diaphragm contracts preventing inhalation... this can be sever enough to induce unconsciousness.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Lets see...

> Almost getting crushed by a falling tree when I was 7 (escaped with a few cuts :) )

> An elevator getting jammed on the 27th floor of a building

> Pushing a UK power cable into an Indian socket and receiving the worst shock of my life (fainted)

PC in Profile

No it's called getting winded. Ones diaphragm contracts preventing inhalation... this can be sever enough to induce unconsciousness.

Had that happen to me while playing goalie (hockey), surprisingly strong slap-shot for a 14 year old.

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F