Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

My favorite video of techquickie: 

I can rely on that problem lol 

Favorite vid of Jayz: 

Intel ftw xP

Hallo. Might as well try for another 270x and a power supply for it to complete my build!

My favorite Linus video:

My favorite Jay video: 

I think this awesome you guys can give back to the community! I appreciate both of these channels for giving all of us wonderful knowledge. I know that Jay and Linus have given me tips in order to build my very own PC. They have made me into a computer enthusiast. Here is some of my favorite videos I think everyone should take a look at!

Linus: What is DDR4 RAM?

JayzTwoCents: PC vs Console Gaming - Which is Better?

Really, it's hard to choose a favorite video.. I watch them daily xD

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

Favorite Techquickie Video:
[

Favorite JayzTwoCents video:

Edit: Changed links into actual video >w>;;

Sorry--this was a duplicate post.

Atom14 [Corsair] i5-4690K | Corsair H110i GT | MSI Z97S SLI Krait | 16 GB Team Group DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB X2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 850W 80+ Gold | Corsair K95 RGB | Corsair M65 RGB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 980Ti

Corsair KXX RGB Keyboard Cover Mod Make your own using my templates!

Because it is funny

Because it helped me with my phone

@LinusTech My birthday is on August 30 and if I win on 8th the 270x will arrive to greece (were I live)  in abou a few days before my birthday (gonna be 26... 1 year more than the half of the half of the century :P ) Just saying :P

TQ 

well I knew already stuff about resolution but my life would be much easier if this video existed when I was researching about what resolution actually is :P 

or maybe the colordepth one.... well from my choices it seems that I am a monitor freak of whateva :P but im not its just that I believe that too many urban missconceptions exist about monitor/image aspects such as resolution quality etc the other stuff seems more trivial  in the idea that one could figure it out on his own even wihtout googling just having the hardware in front of him. just my opinnion of course. Oh and thats more true about sound quality but that vid is on linustechtips and not on TQ.. :P

from Jayz (whom I watch a lot but i just realised that for some reason I wasnt already a subscriber   :P maybe I was before youtube got the crazys with google+ and changed my mail and username :P

I like mostly the itel vs amd battles he has humm lets think of a video... this one 
because here a user can make up his mind on choosing economy over enthusiastic perfomance thats not really needed. and vise versa. 

P.S my youtube account is "Bill Killernic"