Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

This was a video that stood out from tech quickie especially for me because of the title, English???

This is my favorite video from Jayztwocents because it shows the ending of him building his pc which is always neat. I felt a lot of excitement, I'm sure he did to, just like anyone who finishes building their pc. Hard work, time consuming, but worth it. Also in every vid (almost) you can see his sexy water cooling in the background.

This was a video that stood out from tech quickie especially for me because of the title, English???

http://youtu.be/xJiYl2WAN-0

This is my favorite video from Jayztwocents because it shows the ending of him building his pc which is always neat. I felt a lot of excitement, I'm sure he did to, just like anyone who finishes building their pc. Hard work, time consuming, but worth it. Also in every vid (almost) you can see his sexy water cooling in the background.

I would also like to win because I was thinking of getting a new power supply and graphics card recently (what a coincidence), but if I do win this it will save me money and make my current build much better. And i hope everyone is thankful for people like Linus and Jay for doing things like this for the gaming community we really appreciate it! If I don't win I wish that whoever does win it will be happy and congrats to them, good luck to everyone! And if Linus or Jay is reading this and you didn't see already il post my vid from each channel that I really liked...

These two are the best videos :D

Since im studying for my A+ test this was so unbelivably helpful

and the first Jayz video i watched and fell in love with was

PC specs:Intel® Core™ i5 4690K, Gigabyte Z97X-SLI, 8GB Kingston HyperX x2,MSI TwinFrozr GTX760, CoolerMaster 690III, 120GB plextor SSD, Crosshair CX600M,  Cooler Master Seidon 120v PLUS,

Others:Dell S2240L, Rosewill RB-9000, Razer Deathadder black edition.

i really need a gpu^^ my current one is the nice intel hd from an i5 3330 :P

my fav videos from you guys:

HDR or High Dynamic Range as Fast As Possible:

and

Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Headphones - Audiophile grad…:

hope i win :)

i accidently postes my fav videos twice.. i edited one of them to this text :)

Currently using a toaster as my pc really need the upgrade T.T

PC specs:Intel® Core™ i5 4690K, Gigabyte Z97X-SLI, 8GB Kingston HyperX x2,MSI TwinFrozr GTX760, CoolerMaster 690III, 120GB plextor SSD, Crosshair CX600M,  Cooler Master Seidon 120v PLUS,

Others:Dell S2240L, Rosewill RB-9000, Razer Deathadder black edition.

Congrats for such an awesome and cute daughter!!
best. ad. ever! Like, of all times!

Here are my two favorite video's:

Techquickie:

JayzTwoCents:

Good luck to everyone!

~~ Sorry for bad English. I'm from Belgium. Thanks! Have a nice day!  ~~

&

is defintely the videos that has helped me the most :)