Why not to buy Beats Pro

sterreprop
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

The list of why to buy beats pro is shorter lets try that.

8419cc7b027b1d2d6c14e4307c689e279b9d7527

oh-you-say-beats-are-the-best-headphones

A post like this needs two memes. :)

So a friend of mine wants to buy beats pro. I already told him could spend his money better on the ath50 or the shure srh440's.

What are some more reasons not to buy beats other then the price?

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

The list of why to buy beats pro is shorter lets try that.

8419cc7b027b1d2d6c14e4307c689e279b9d7527

oh-you-say-beats-are-the-best-headphones

A post like this needs two memes. :)

its overpriced and sounds bad from what i know, and there are WAY better options

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

You can get better stuff for the same money.

That's the reason

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

that's pretty much it, they don't sound bad, the just don't sound as good as other headphones you could get at the same or similar prices. they look good. i guess one reason not to get them is if you don't want to be like everyone else

PRETTY MUCH THE B ON THE SIDE OF THE HEADPHONES (if you could even call them that) ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE PART TO CREATE THEY ARE WORTH $120 EACH WHILE THE HEADPHONES ARE JUST $40 

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

Uncomfortable

Well... there are $50 headphones that are probably better...

You can buy headphones that cost 10x less on sale and sound the same/better.

They're called the superlux 668B.

Or you could spend the same $300 and get something with similar build quality and still much better sound quality like the HE-400

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I already told him could spend his money better on the ath50 or the shure srh440's

There's not much else to say really, they are very bad for the price compared to the ones you listed for example. They aren't excessively easy to break or anything, the sound quality is just poor and very imbalanced for the price.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Umm the headphone itself is worth 40-75$ the beats logo is worth 0$ but people think it's worth 250$

No No No

PRETTY MUCH THE B ON THE SIDE OF THE HEADPHONES (if you could even call them that) ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE PART TO CREATE THEY ARE WORTH $120 EACH WHILE THE HEADPHONES ARE JUST $40 

No M8, that B costs .2c to make in china. It costs $120 for Dr.Dre's permission for them to go on the headphones.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

No M8, that B costs .2c to make in china. It costs $120 for Dr.Dre's permission for them to go on the headphones.

and if the curves aint right he backhands them with his hand covered in gold rings with sharp pieces of daimond clutching the the bands of gold

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

Beats are all marketing. Also Dr. Dre is not even a proper artist. 

General poor build quality, sub par drivers, overly bass heavy sound and the fact that you look like a prat with them on. 

Off topic but I like your profile photo. She's my 3rd favorite character this anime season after Sinon from SAO and Erika from Mahouka.

Reasons not to buy anything from Beats:

1. Sennheiser
  2. audio-technica
  3. Beyerdynamic
  4. AKG
  5. Sony
  6. Koss
  7. NAD
  8. Pioneer
  9. Sennheiser
  10. JVC
  11. Philips
  12. Superlux
  13. CHC
  14. Brainwavz
  15. V-Moda

Off topic but I like your profile photo. She's my 3rd favorite character this anime season after Sinon from SAO and Erika from Mahouka.

I wouldn't say she's my favourite of the year, but I like the gif. Erika is pretty funny, Sinion... Eh, seems like a pretty standard character to me though. 

Price-To-Performance- SHIT
Price overall- SHIT
Build Quality-  SHIT
Aesthetics- SHIT
Support-SHIT

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Well he is buying the HD8's from Senheiser SO WE WON!

CPU: i5-3570K GPU: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor OC MOBO: Asus P8Z77-M RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 16GB. PSU: Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 7 rev 2 

SSD: 1x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120GB, 1x Crucial M4 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB

There's not much else to say really, they are very bad for the price compared to the ones you listed for example. They aren't excessively easy to break or anything, the sound quality is just poor and very imbalanced for the price.

Realy i thought atleast the athm50's were pretty good.

Realy i thought atleast the athm50's were pretty good.

I meant the beats .-.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*