If Youve Never Cried Over One Of Linus's Videos Watch This

JoshK

best anime music video ever

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

The only time I've gotten emotional over one of Linus' videos is when he lost his cat.

No it's bad grammar, "your" and "you're" are both english words

I was talking about the image he posted, not 'your' or 'you're'.

i have come accross this before when watching his cats but i don't know if its worthy of crying but interesting to see i suppose. he doesn't post much in the way of personal things

We need VLOGs!!!!

Actually, that's a decent idea imo. 

@LinusTech @Slick @nicklmg

A Canadian and an Asian getting married seems kind of weird

~.~

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Just because you dont think he's married, it means he's gay?

Not at all, it was quite a sporadic speculation back in the early days of LTT. It was more of a subtle vibe, as most people described it, really than a in your face feeling. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Not at all, it was quite a sporadic speculation back in the early days of LTT. It was more of a subtle vibe, as most people described it, really than a in your face feeling. 

Oh wow, thank you very much for that. I've now seen Linus address this and I can now rest in peace. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

It's kind of creepy you are all watching some strangers wedding video.

That is bad spelling, not grammar.

No, a mistake in which 'your' you use is considered grammar

But the original 'you're' was still pointed towards his grammar mistake.

*sigh*

Yes, and his image that was designed to make fun of 'grammar' nazis contained only spelling errors so I made fun of it.

*sigh*

Yes, and his image that was designed to make fun of 'grammar' nazis contained only spelling errors so I made fun of it.

I know.

Wow, I never saw this video. I'm crying so much now.... He probably drives his wife everywhere in his Lambo.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D