Show off your latest purchases

Found this at a local flea market for 2€. I already have an M/61 gas mask, so a bit different respirator for my "collection"...
post-23506-0-14077400-1409666908.jpg

Plus this genuine leather trenchcoat for 5€ from the same store. Only the pockets' insides have small rips. (dark brown. The coat is much darker in person, Canon 1000D just doesn't want to bring small details from dark areas). Fit's on me surprisingly well for what I payed for it.
post-23506-0-98591200-1409667026_thumb.j

The reason behind buying a coat was to have something to wear at our municipality's big marketplace event that's on every September's first Saturday, where hundreds if not thousands of visitors come here annually (not even joking: people all around Finland come pay a visit in this tiny and uninteresting village. It's most likely the biggest Finnish marketplace event in Päijänne-Tavastia region), and among those are those asshole teenagers who only make fun of me every f***ing time they see me in public (or even in my home street). The crowds in the event are so huge and dense that they do help hide myself in, but still some completely different clothes help a lot. A long coat would've been the easiest fix, so that's why I was looking for a black / olive drap canvas longcoat / trenchcoat. I only found this for cheap, it may make me look like a creepy stalker / perv, but at least it'll make me harder to be recognized. Now I just need to look for some hat, like a fedora... (maybe not a cap, as I'm not trying to look like a cosplayer looking like Aiden Pearce... :lol: (Ironically I have the Stealth scarf from Musterbrand, that looks like the scarf Aiden wears...))

The respirator though? Just for the lulz

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Yes :ph34r:

Not really

So which version of the Essence One did you get?

Shure SE315? :D

Close enough, SE215, here's two cookies. :D

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

There's now a huge market place in my hometown and there's a crapload of things for sale. Bought this green shemagh and a green canteen.

I'm in this picture, censored my face. I'm not a gang member or anything. It's just preparing for winter (Shemagh is really useful during hot summers, cold winters, sandstorms etc. Though in Finland, it's most useful during winter)

attachicon.gifShemagh.JPG

And this is the canteen I bought. Unfortunately there were no black canteen pouches, that are either PALS or MOLLE compatible. This canteen utilizes ALICE system (ALICE pouches can be attached to PALS or MOLLE connectors, but they'll shake much less in appropriate systems).

The black backpack that's in the picture is my Mil-Tec Assault pack (has loads of PALS connectors).

attachicon.gifcanteen.JPG

Total for both the shemagh and the canteen was 15€.

I assume you bought those from Varusteleka :D

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

I assume you bought those from Varusteleka :D

Actually that canteen is the only military surplus item that I didn't buy from Varusteleka. However everything else is. :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Actually that canteen is the only military surplus item that I didn't buy from Varusteleka. However everything else is. :lol:

Varusteleka FTW :D

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

The regular version :P

I've got the same one. I'm thinking of upgrading the lamps to the muses at some point.

Found this at a local flea market for 2€. I already have an M/61 gas mask, so a bit different respirator for my "collection"...

attachicon.gif_MG_6064.JPG

Plus this genuine leather trenchcoat for 5€ from the same store. Only the pockets' insides have small rips. (dark brown. The coat is much darker in person, Canon 1000D just doesn't want to bring small details from dark areas). Fit's on me surprisingly well for what I payed for it.

attachicon.gif_MG_6058.JPG

The reason behind buying a coat was to have something to wear at our municipality's big marketplace event that's on every September's first Saturday, where hundreds if not thousands of visitors come here annually (not even joking: people all around Finland come pay a visit in this tiny and uninteresting village. It's most likely the biggest Finnish marketplace event in Päijänne-Tavastia region), and among those are those asshole teenagers who only make fun of me every f***ing time they see me in public (or even in my home street). The crowds in the event are so huge and dense that they do help hide myself in, but still some completely different clothes help a lot. A long coat would've been the easiest fix, so that's why I was looking for a black / olive drap canvas longcoat / trenchcoat. I only found this for cheap, it may make me look like a creepy stalker / perv, but at least it'll make me harder to be recognized. Now I just need to look for some hat, like a fedora... (maybe not a cap, as I'm not trying to look like a cosplayer looking like Aiden Pearce... :lol: (Ironically I have the Stealth scarf from Musterbrand, that looks like the scarf Aiden wears...))

The respirator though? Just for the lulz

Is the mustache included :P 

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I'm in love with my G500, but the Corsair M40 was $30 off ($29) so I couldn't resist. It's also optical as compared to the G500 which is laser, so I'm interested if this mouse can win me over.

I love mine. I think it will win you over.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (9TB partition for general storage + 2TB partition for dumping ground), 4x 8TB WD White Label/Red (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

OptiPlex 7040M

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700, 2x16GB Mushkin Redline (stuck at 2133MHz CL13), 240GB Corsair MP510, 130w Dell power brick, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

OH, MY GOD! EARGASM, you lucky boy! :D Lovin' that bike. 

Edit.: AND you have a Karmann Ghia? You are the MAN!

Ha, not many would even recognize that as the car let alone spell it right. We must have similar interests. My dream car since I was 15. '66

CPU - 4790k / GPU - EVGA GTX 980 / Case - NCASE M1 v3 / Board - ASUS Impact VII  / PSU SFX 600w Silverstone / Storage - 2x500GB EVOs / Windows 8.1,OS X 10.10 / Full Water Loop

Ok so last week I badly needed a USB 2.0 hub. I swear I have one but I couldnt find it anywhere. I had to got around to a few places before I even found a USB hub much less a good one. I mean come on walmart you have almost the complete lne of gaming peripheral from razer and logitech as well as steelseries but dont stock a USB 2.0 hub in store? I finally found a belkin one at Best Buy on sale for ~$20 which was just what I was looking for. While i was there I noticed they oddly had the logitech trackman marble and it was on sale for only $20 so I picked on up as well for use with my laptop.

StupidBelkinUSBHub.jpg

LogitechTrackmanMarble1.jpg

LogitechTrackmanMarble2.jpg

Revoltech Lazengann arrived today. Love how pose able it is compared to anything else i have. I also put down preorders for a bunch of stuff on amiami and bought ryuko and kanbaru nendos

post-20323-0-56718400-1409724512_thumb.j

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

MuffinsOfGump, on 02 Sept 2014 - 2:18 PM, said:

How do you like the Func mouse?

I got it today. It's really comfortable to grip and the rubber-ish texture feels great. There are 7 macro buttons in very good positions IMO and can be assigned to perform a lot of functions. The RGB LED's are a very nice touch and compliments the mouse very well. I give it a 10/10. I seriously can't find anything I don't like about it.

the sweep on those bars, disgusting.

EDIT, also kick stands are a big no no and get real pedals.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

-Snip-

Awesome bike :P

Would love to get myself one of those...once I finish uni and pay off my debt -__-

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

the sweep on those bars, disgusting.

EDIT, also kick stands are a big no no and get real pedals.

What sweep? and they are real pedals, what do you consider real ones if those are fake?

EDIT: I think it's pretty much personal preference, and that 'sweep' is pretty common. What do you prefer?

And let's be real here, who cares about kickstands