*Unofficial* Top Gear UK Fan Club!

terrytek

Bloody brilliant. James May is by far my favourite of the three (as if that wasn't obvious)

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Jeremy Clarkson is coming back!

In my dreams. :( 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Bloody brilliant. James May is by far my favourite of the three (as if that wasn't obvious)

Without a doubt mine as well. Love captain pedantic

System: Thinkpad T460

James May's Unemployment Tube Fanclub!

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

Had me there for a sec. :(

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Lol, Clarkson is presenting Have I Got News For You on Friday on BBC1....

You were right!!!!

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Lol, Clarkson is presenting Have I Got News For You on Friday on BBC1....

You were right!!!!

AFAIK, this friday's episode is hosted by Daniel Radcliffe . Clarkson should be host on the 24th of april.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

I've been resorting to Dave to help me Top Gear withdrawal :(

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

AFAIK, this friday's episode is hosted by Daniel Radcliffe . Clarkson should be host on the 24th of april.

OK so a few weeks away but the point is still valid!!

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

• 2 weeks later...

So I just read this, Thoughts?

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/apr/18/jeremy-clarkson-top-gear-car-show-bbc?CMP=fb_gu

Also, It says that he pulled out of appearing on Have I Got News for You

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I didn't read it to the end but... is he starting a new car show? I hope he does.

Well he says he wants to, Although no one knows where he's going to do it. Sky, ITV and Channel 4 have all said they do not have anything in the works with the trio.

Well he says he wants to, Although no one knows where he's going to do it. Sky, ITV and Channel 4 have all said they do not have anything in the works with the trio.

Who thinks they'll team up with Tiff and rejuvenate 5th Gear?

• 1 month later...

Big news everyone!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-32819280

Jeremy Clarkson has stated that being sacked from top gear has "left a big hole in my life." The presenter has also gone on to state that a number of other broadcasters have attempted to take the troublesome trio for their own means, to which Clarkson has stated "I'd be a fool to jump into something." which could potentially debunk rumours that netflix are close to agreeing a deal with Clarkson, Hammond and May to form a new show apparently called "house of cars"

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Big news everyone!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-32819280

Jeremy Clarkson has stated that being sacked from top gear has "left a big hole in my life." The presenter has also gone on to state that a number of other broadcasters have attempted to take the troublesome trio for their own means, to which Clarkson has stated "I'd be a fool to jump into something." which could potentially debunk rumours that netflix are close to agreeing a deal with Clarkson, Hammond and May to form a new show apparently called "house of cars"

If Netflix do something with Clarckson and the other two nitwits, I finally have a solid reason to get Netflixs, instead of the reason "You can watch films on it", something I can do when I buy the DVD. But yadda, yadda. I'm willing to spend money, or get my parents to spend money so I can watch something along the lines of what Top Gear was like. I've just been binge watching all their challenges and specials since the show ended. Rather sad and depressing really. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

If Netflix do something with Clarckson and the other two nitwits, I finally have a solid reason to get Netflixs, instead of the reason "You can watch films on it", something I can do when I buy the DVD. But yadda, yadda. I'm willing to spend money, or get my parents to spend money so I can watch something along the lines of what Top Gear was like. I've just been binge watching all their challenges and specials since the show ended. Rather sad and depressing really. 

I would get netflix if they went there, but only when the series was on. However, I'd rather that they didn't go to netflix and maybe did something online such as with youtube or something like that. They've always been advocates of free to air TV, so netflix would be a bold move for them to make.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

I would get netflix if they went there, but only when the series was on. However, I'd rather that they didn't go to netflix and maybe did something online such as with youtube or something like that. They've always been advocates of free to air TV, so netflix would be a bold move for them to make.

ITV. That's where all the too controversial for BBC went. Jonathan Ross anyone? 

ITV. That's where all the too controversial for BBC went. Jonathan Ross anyone? 

Even ITV won't touch Clarkson if they've any sense. their advertisers would be insulted within the first 5 minutes of a show.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Even ITV won't touch Clarkson if they've any sense. their advertisers would be insulted within the first 5 minutes of a show.

And even I remember when TV ads where slightly offensive and no one gave a crap. Now, you raise a middle finger at a lamp post and suddenly everyone's flipping out, feminists and screaming rape and mother's who have too loud of an idiotic voice are crying about how it effected the kids when they shouldn't be watching late night TV anyway. 

And even I remember when TV ads where slightly offensive and no one gave a crap. Now, you raise a middle finger at a lamp post and suddenly everyone's flipping out, feminists and screaming rape and mother's who have too loud of an idiotic voice are crying about how it effected the kids when they shouldn't be watching late night TV anyway. 

But think of the children!

It's all a load of bollocks these days. No one can get away with a light hearted comment without someone considering it offensive, even if they weren't. I mean top gear is a perfect example of it. The burma special was reported for the slope comment, yet I asked someone who's from burma about the insult and he'd never even heard of it before. People make things up these days just for a reaction and their 5 minutes of fame.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

But think of the children!

It's all a load of bollocks these days. No one can get away with a light hearted comment without someone considering it offensive, even if they weren't. I mean top gear is a perfect example of it. The burma special was reported for the slope comment, yet I asked someone who's from burma about the insult and he'd never even heard of it before. People make things up these days just for a reaction and their 5 minutes of fame.

Those social justice warriors that don't understand a playful or light hearted comment. I find it laugh about, people who the joke isn't even about seem to be a lot more easily offended than the people the joke is referring too.