*Unofficial* Top Gear UK Fan Club!

terrytek

Don't know him.

Hope he will be good.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

I hate that ginger tit. :(

Seriously, he's such a loveable guy. How can you hate him?

Before Chris takes over Jeremy is returning for a special feature length episode to wrap up the last few episodes from the last season which were not shown.

Not sure if he is presenting but he's in the recorded videos.

But really, it's only 75 minutes, shorter than the usual 90. If it's gonna be a special feature, it's gotta be at least 2 hours.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Seriously, he's such a loveable guy. How can you hate him?

But really, it's only 75 minutes, shorter than the usual 90. If it's gonna be a special feature, it's gotta be at least 2 hours.

I don't find him funny at all. I don't like how he behaves and I never have. I don't know, he just doesn't appeal to me at all. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I have never heard of Chris Evens before yesterday. It seems there is a ton of devision over him being chosen.

I have little interest in UK top gear without Clarkson, May and Hammond though. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I have never heard of Chris Evens before yesterday. It seems there is a ton of devision over him being chosen.

I have little interest in UK top gear without Clarkson, May and Hammond though. 

Well the three of them have given Evans their blessing for success, as he is also producing it as well as presenting it.

Have a look at tfi friday, which was Chris Evans' first major TV show. It was a bit of a cult hit in the UK and might have been more than a bit chaotic. Evans himself said that he had lost the plot when filming it. These days he's toned down quite a bit but is still very eccentric, chatty and quite entertaining IMO, but can sometimes seem a bit of a marmite character.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Well the three of them have given Evans their blessing for success, as he is also producing it as well as presenting it.

Have a look at tfi friday, which was Chris Evans' first major TV show. It was a bit of a cult hit in the UK and might have been more than a bit chaotic. Evans himself said that he had lost the plot when filming it. These days he's toned down quite a bit but is still very eccentric, chatty and quite entertaining IMO, but can sometimes seem a bit of a marmite character.

i'm probably gonna watch the first episode featuring evans to see if it's gonna be a flop or not. If not, then maybe Top Gear hasn't exactly failed after all. If so, i need my parents to get me netflix.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

The guy owns an expensive rare Ferrari California, which makes him very hated!

Clarkson wrote a thing in the Sun today. It's full of really nice memories. Link to imgur if you don't want to bother with the sun paywall: http://imgur.com/a/vwZmh

I haven't seen much from Evans, but I'll give the new TG a shot when it comes out. Btw, on Sunday 28th, the BBC will show the two remaining films that already have been made with Clarkson in it. 

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Clarkson wrote a thing in the Sun today. It's full of really nice memories. Link to imgur if you don't want to bother with the sun paywall: http://imgur.com/a/vwZmh

I haven't seen much from Evans, but I'll give the new TG a shot when it comes out. Btw, on Sunday 28th, the BBC will show the two remaining films that already have been made with Clarkson in it. 

Oh so like a 2 part finale? Because when i heard the finale was 75 minutes, i nearly shat my pants because i thought that was too short for a finale to a 13 year running show. So is it gonna be like 75 minutes in two episodes or 75 minutes each part of the finale?

Oh so like a 2 part finale? Because when i heard the finale was 75 minutes, i nearly shat my pants because i thought that was too short for a finale to a 13 year running show. So is it gonna be like 75 minutes in two episodes or 75 minutes each part of the finale?

No, it's a one parter, but only using the last two adventures they went on, they're not two full length episodes with the news, car reviews etc. in them.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

No, it's a one parter, but only using the last two adventures they went on, they're not two full length episodes with the news, car reviews etc. in them.

Damn. Really, i wished they had a 2 part finale, 75 minutes each or something like that. Does anyone know if they're gonna do the hybrid supercar showdown with the P1, 918 and the LaFerrari? I really want that to happen. I've been waiting so long, but since Top Gear isn't gonna air anymore, i was pissed. I hope they do it in the finale.

Damn. Really, i wished they had a 2 part finale, 75 minutes each or something like that. Does anyone know if they're gonna do the hybrid supercar showdown with the P1, 918 and the LaFerrari? I really want that to happen. I've been waiting so long, but since Top Gear isn't gonna air anymore, i was pissed. I hope they do it in the finale.

I hope so, but no one really knows.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

I hope so, but no one really knows.

Really, i desperately hope it's featured in the final. I've been waiting so long to see it. I'm probably gonna be crying at the end of the finale, because it's the end of a legend, an icon. i might as well to change it to (whatever the new show's gonna be named) Fan Club.

Tell me about it, Clarkson finally nailed them all down then bam, no more TG. So frustrating.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Tell me about it, Clarkson finally nailed them all down then bam, no more TG. So frustrating.

I know. it sucks that they were able to get all the cars for the showdown, but now they can't do it anymore.

Charles Barkley reminds me so much of Jeremy. No filter between the brain and the mouth hahah

System: Thinkpad T460

Just a reminder, the final episode featuring the original 3 will air tomorrow. Such a sad thing to see them go.

How will you guys be watching it?

BBC America.

Just a reminder, the final episode featuring the original 3 will air tomorrow. Such a sad thing to see them go.

I'll probably shed a tear or two.

Such a sad day tomorrow... I have this on my wall and will never get rid of it, I'm damn proud of it (it's the middle page from the 2014 calendar).

hU3D8VW.jpg

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

BBC 2 HD. 8PM. 8 pack in the fridge. Bag o'green in the drawer.

My body is ready, my mind is ready.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

How will you guys be watching it?

iPlayer

VPN Masterrace

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

I'm going to miss the live broadcast, I'm going on a DofE expedition tomorrow morning and won't be back until Tuesday.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler