*POLL* Your Favorite Type Of Game!

Where is RPG I'm kinda stuck here?

Also where is RTS/MOBA/Simulation etc lol this poll needs DAT EDIT.

GTA games are my favourite, GTA V when it comes to PC will consume my life.

After that it's RPGs like Witcher, and then good shooters like Metro and Crysis 1.

Simulators

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Yeah there's some sandbox shooters out there as well.

For me, it's first person. I can't stand it when people play games like skyrim and ESO in third person. It's just not immersive.

Trik's List of games that would be better in first person:

GTA 3 - current

the entire DeadSpace series

Gears of war

Actually, just about everything in my opinion lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I like both sandbox and shooters.

i'm a potato

Moba and whatever assassins creed is

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

i like games where i can blow shit up and just dick around for the majority of the game

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Racing > Sims (pretty much just flying..) > blasting people in the face with shotguns

i like games where i can blow shit up and just dick around for the majority of the game

GTA and Just Cause 2 then lol

Racing. *brum brum*

But, I do like a good free-roam-ish game, like GTA or Just Cause 2.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

GTA and Just Cause 2 then lol

hell yeah, i have both of those!

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

You forgot to put RTS in the list  :o

RTS is my favorite game genre, as i see it as a battle of wits. 2nd Favorite has to be RPG, games like Fallout, Mass Effect, Dragon Age etc. Although i do quite enjoy the Stalker series.

AMD Phenom II 965 C3 @3.8GHz / Scythe Ninja III / 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport / MSI 990FXA-GD65 / MSI R9 270x 4GB / EVGA 600W Bronze / Asus Xonar DG

GTA V on PC at the end of the year man, hook it to my veins.

hqdefault.jpg

all i have is GTA SA so i really am anticipating the release of GTA V on PC. i would rather slam my willy in the toilet seat than play it on a console.

all i have is GTA SA so i really am anticipating the release of GTA V on PC. i would rather slam my willy in the toilet seat than play it on a console.

I couldn't wait and played it on a 360 I bought second hand for it, the 360 is not fast enough to install the game onto the hard drive so you must install half of it on there (1 disc) and then either use the disc for the other half or use a USB stick with the other disc installed on it.

I used a USB stick and installed the other disc to the hard drive of the xbox.

Not gonna lie, the console version looks like shit and is a slideshow FPS getting in the low 20s all the time but it was damn fun, I finshed all the story and kept thinking to myself when this comes to PC ima fucking love it.

And now here it comes.

excite.png

It's a tossup between racing and shmups, but since those weren't there I chose racing

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I couldn't wait and played it on a 360 I bought second hand for it, the 360 is not fast enough to install the game onto the hard drive so you must install half of it on there (1 disc) and then either use the disc for the other half or use a USB stick with the other disc installed on it.

I used a USB stick and installed the other disc to the hard drive of the xbox.

Not gonna lie, the console version looks like shit and is a slideshow FPS getting in the low 20s all the time but it was damn fun, I finshed all the story and kept thinking to myself when this comes to PC ima fucking love it.

And now here it comes.

lol there's no point in wasting $60 on a game that is going to be played on the Xbox 360 at ~30 FPS in ~720p which is why i'm going to wait no matter how long it takes

lol there's no point in wasting $60 on a game that is going to be played on the Xbox 360 at ~30 FPS in ~720p which is why i'm going to wait no matter how long it takes

I rented that shit! :D

console got sold after too lol

I guess Tree Simulator is my favorite game, so simulators!

But shooters in all seriousness.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I'm not sure if this is an actual genre but lately the only games I've enjoyed have been action RPGs.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum