WATERCOOLED PC DESK MOD WITH CAR SOUND SYSTEM

imfaceroll

Absolutely jaw dropping.  Probably the coolest build I have ever seen.

Mothership - 3770k @ 4.5 - 980ti SLI - Z77UD5

Protégé - FX8350 @ 4.8 - Fury X - CHVFZ

i dont know if its been mentioned but what screens are you using ive been looking for 27's with basicly no bezel

I know right, I always love the screens with no bezel I think it looks cleaner for nvidia surround etc but thats just personal opinion haha.

LG 27EA63V-P 27in LED IPS Widescreen Monitor

I know right, I always love the screens with no bezel I think it looks cleaner for nvidia surround etc but thats just personal opinion haha.

LG 27EA63V-P 27in LED IPS Widescreen Monitor

Very awesome! well done!

By any chance could you link in the monitor stand you used? was 27" the biggest it could do?

• 3 weeks later...

Very awesome! well done!

By any chance could you link in the monitor stand you used? was 27" the biggest it could do?

I found it on amazon, I think it can do 31 inch max.

G'Day, awesome work mate! Pretty exy but you got the whole kit and kaboodle.

(I lived in "lovely" Canberra for a few years)

Thanks mate, awesome where do you live now?

Can't wait for the soon 980 SLI :D

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is fuckin awesome.

You sir deserve a salute.. @iamfaceroll

thank you very much my friend, I am glad you like it =) check out my pc cabinet modification I am currently working on if you like =)

Are you aware of The fact that you made it into last week's wan show? If not, now you you are :D

My Build log of the Satan's Cave PC Desk Project is starting to get in action! Come check it out if you feel like it  :) 

Are you aware of The fact that you made it into last week's wan show? If not, now you you are :D

haha yea mate, a few people have messaged me about it =) thanks mate =)

Sir, sir. You do realize that this build is la.... AWESOME. I will give my ARM out for that amazing piece of work, great work on it, amazingly thought.

RIG:  CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer ATX Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Internal HDD SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" SSD Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card Case: Corsair 780T PSU: NZXT HALE82 850W 80+ Bronze Monitor: LG 34UM95-P Keyboard: Steelseries Apex Keyboard Mouse: Razer Taipan Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula Sound: Cyber Acoustics CA-3090, Corsair Vengeance 2100 :  1998.40 Euro

Sir, sir. You do realize that this build is la.... AWESOME. I will give my ARM out for that amazing piece of work, great work on it, amazingly thought.

thank you for your kind comments man =) i appreciate it when i get positive feed back =)

• 8 months later...

i will be doing an upgrade to the desk very shortly so please stay tuned