What is More Essential Keyboard or a Mouse

Eshkoe

Hello everyone I am stuck between getting a new keyboard or a new mouse and I want to know from you all which you think was best money worth spent from your experience. At the moment I have a membrane HP keyboard and a HP mouse. I play a lot of first person shooters, mobas, and mmos.

Mouse any day since it will help you with precision and possibly give you other handy features such as Macros where as the keyboard will only feel better to use but when it comes to gaming as long as you can press the keys on the keyboard it doesn't matter.

I would say that a mouse in more important.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

mouse is most important

i dont mind ANY keyboard but if it has shallow keys then that a big no !

i dont mind using Dell membrane keyboards

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Definitely a better mouse. Mechanical keyboards do not make a difference for gaming except if you play competitively at a really high skill level. Professional starcraft players really benefit from it, but the average gamer? No. If you're typing a whole lot then a mechanical keyboard worth getting as well.

Mouse, definitley.

A keyboard is good as long as it registers your keypresses.

who cares...

Mouse

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

mouse 10/10

keyboards dont REALLY matter, unless you use macros

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Mouse. You can work out without the keyboard. some software, windows had inbuilt keyboard. But, you can't live without mouse. Just try it. Remove your mouse from pc and just use Keyboard. I've experienced it. It's soooo horrible..

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Thanks for the answers everybody! It's clear from 100% of you guys that the mouse is the way to go so that is what I'm going to do.

It depends on the usage... what do you use more often... keyboard or mouse?

When it comes to gaming, I would say that mouse is probably the most important peripheral... don't get me wrong the keyboard is still important, but out of the two, I think you can probably get by with a cheap keyboard, because using a bad mouse it isn't fun at all.

When it comes to typing or pretty much anything that involves using the keyboard repetitively, then obviously a good quality keyboard is more important than a mouse in that situation.

I think for gaming the mouse matters the most, followed by the headphones  and the screen. You will get used to almost any keyboard for gaming, in my opinion.

For work, the keyboard and screen are the most important. When I work there is almost no reason to use the mouse unless I am web browsing. But typing for long periods of time requires good ergonomic keyboard. 

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018